This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #2 "Mud Pit"

Topic » Individual Immunity #2..

2674 days 16 hours ago
me2013
This challenge will be semi live and will last for 24 hours or until such time as there is only one player left standing.

It will be posted at 8pm EST Wednesday 18 January.

I would recommend being here if you want any chance at immunity.
2674 days ago
me2013
This challenge is called “Mud Pit” and it’ll test your drive to win along with your relations with other players!

You will be attempting to eliminate players by putting rings on their platform. In order to do this, you must first post:

*SWIMS ACROSS MUD PIT*

Once that post hits “10 minutes ago” (aka wait at least 10 minutes), you may then post:
*GRABS RING AND SWIMS BACK ACROSS MUD PIT*

And now, once that second post hits “10 minutes ago”, you may finally post:
*PLACES RING ON (USERNAME’S) PLATFORM*

At that point, you may immediately post *SWIMS ACROSS MUD PIT* to get another ring if you wish.

Once a players platform has TEN (10) rings, they are eliminated from the challenge and must sit out.

NOTE: Once you are eliminated, you may NO LONGER swim to get rings or put rings on other player’s platforms. You may not target the same player twice in a row.

The last player standing wins the challenge! If there are still multiple players remaining after 24 hours, the player with the FEWEST rings on their platform will win. If that is a tie, then the player who got more rings on other players’ platforms will win. If that somehow ties, it will go to random.org, so don’t let that happen.

At 5 points in the challenge a pair of floaties will be dropped into the mud pit. Find these and put them on and your "wait" time between posts will drop to 5 min for a limited period of time.

eg: If I post "floaties"
you would post "puts on floaties" (only the first person to post this will get the power)

***************YOUR TIME BETWEEN POSTS WILL DROP FROM 10 MIN BETWEEN POSTS TO 5 MIN BETWEEN POSTS FOR 30 MIN*****************

(All other rules still apply)

Good luck!

I will post GO at 8pm EST
2673 days 22 hours ago
me2013
Tangaroa [Blue]:

Macda27 - Mac
Hufus - Hufus.
chris2pei - Chris
ghrocky100 - Alex
_Adidas_ - Luis
Logie56 - Logan
vergi1 - Samoa
alwaysvictorious - Romeo
kingLiam - Liam
bboyRobert - Robert
2673 days 20 hours ago
me2013
This will start in ONE hour
2673 days 19 hours ago
me2013
- GO -
2673 days 19 hours ago
Macda27
*swims across mud pit*
2673 days 19 hours ago
_Adidas_
*swims across mud pit*
2673 days 19 hours ago
ghrocky100
*swims across mud pit*
2673 days 19 hours ago
_Adidas_
*GRABS RING AND SWIMS BACK ACROSS MUD PIT*
2673 days 19 hours ago
me2013
"floaties"
2673 days 18 hours ago
ghrocky100
*Puts on floaties*
2673 days 18 hours ago
ghrocky100
*grabs ring and swims across mud pit*
2673 days 18 hours ago
bboyRobert
*swims across mud pit*
2673 days 18 hours ago
_Adidas_
*PLACES RING ON Romeo's PLATFORM*
2673 days 18 hours ago
me2013
The floaties pop and Alex loses his advantage
2673 days 18 hours ago
_Adidas_
*swims across mud pit*

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!