This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 Tanagroa

Topic » Tribal Council #2 Tanagroa

2672 days 1 hour ago
me2013
Welcome to the first member of the Jury: Nick

Players it seems that at least half of you are still floating along, is it too late in the game to make it far with that strategy?

_Adidas_ - Luis: You are immune tonight, and I must say the MVP of this challenge. Do you think you needed this immunity?

For everyone else: Do you think certain players are hiding behind others? Is it possible to win if they are not stepping up at this stage of the game?

Macda27 - Mac
Hufus - Hufus.
chris2pei - Chris
ghrocky100 - Alex
Logie56 - Logan
vergi1 - Samoa
alwaysvictorious - Romeo
kingLiam - Liam
bboyRobert - Robert

Guys it is quite frankly time to step up or go home. If you do not participate in challenges from now on (If you are unable to participate for any reason please just let us know) then you will receive a strike. 2 strikes and you will receive a penalty vote. No vote will equal a self vote.

You have 24 hours to send BOTH Jay and myself your vote. If you wish to play an idol please let us know when you vote (or before the votes are read).

The next challenge will be non-live and will be played one-on-one with me at a time that is convenient to you. More information will be posted shortly.
2671 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
I am so sorry for not participating in the challenges lately. I am trying to get back into the game and start playing. You and Jay host this game for all of us and some of us are letting you down, and I personally apologize for my part in that.
2671 days 6 hours ago
bboyRobert
Do you think certain players are hiding behind others? Is it possible to win if they are not stepping up at this stage of the game?

It's hard to tell. A lot of the players are quiet imo. It's possible to win but highly unlikely.
2671 days 5 hours ago
me2013
5/10 votes received
2671 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
Im sorry i didn't participate so much in these Im on phone and slow internet :(
2671 days 1 hour ago
me2013
Goes to collect urn
2671 days 1 hour ago
me2013
If anyone has an idol and wishes to play it now would be the time.
No one stands
2671 days 1 hour ago
me2013
Lets get to the votes
2671 days 1 hour ago
me2013
First vote
Samoa (SV + strike)
2671 days 1 hour ago
me2013
Second Vote
Samoa
2671 days 1 hour ago
me2013
Third vote
Mac (SV + strike)
2671 days 1 hour ago
me2013
Fourth Vote
Liam (SV + strike)
2671 days 1 hour ago
me2013
2 votes Samoa
1 vote Liam
1 vote Mac

6 votes to go
2671 days 1 hour ago
me2013
Fifth Vote
Romeo (SV + Strike)
2671 days 1 hour ago
me2013
Sixth Vote
Romeo
2671 days 1 hour ago
me2013
Seventh Vote
Romeo

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!