This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 Tanagroa

Topic » Tribal Council #3 Tanagroa

2670 days 4 hours ago
me2013
Come on in guys.

Welcome our Jury members Nick and Romeo - voted out at the last tribal council.

Robert - You are safe tonight. Do you feel like you needed this immunity? Or are there other less active people who should be worried tonight?

Everyone else: There are lots of people with strikes, now that there is a danger you could effectively get a penalty vote for non participation do you think people will start to step up and play the game?

Are you worried that there could potentially be 3 idols floating around out there?

How do you think that could affect the game?

Ok guys, Robert is safe, the rest of you are fair game. You have 24 hours to vote. If you wish to play an idol please let BOTH Jay and I know when you vote. NO vote will equal a self vote and you will also receive a strike. Two strikes and you will receive a penalty vote at the next tribal council. Game on! Votes are due at 9pm EST Sunday.
2670 days 4 hours ago
ghrocky100
Sorry I couldn't do the challenge, I had no internet half the day due to tornadoes.
2670 days 4 hours ago
me2013
We have no issue when people let us know they are not going to be able to participate, real life comes first. Our issue is when people just don't bother and don't let us know.
2670 days ago
bboyRobert
Robert - You are safe tonight. Do you feel like you needed this immunity? Or are there other less active people who should be worried tonight?

I'm not sure if I needed it tonight or not...but it's always good to know when you are guarnteed safety for the night.
2670 days ago
Jaybirdnifty
Next immunity challenge will be LIVE tomorrow (January 23rd) tomorrow 8:30pm CST/9:30pm EST!
2669 days 6 hours ago
me2013
5/9 votes received
2669 days 6 hours ago
me2013
7/9 votes received
2669 days 5 hours ago
me2013
8/9 votes received
2669 days 4 hours ago
me2013
Ok survivors..... it is time to reveal the votes
2669 days 4 hours ago
me2013
If anyone has an idol and wishes to play it
now would be the time
2669 days 4 hours ago
me2013
No one stands
2669 days 4 hours ago
me2013
First Vote
Mac (SV) and strike 2
2669 days 4 hours ago
me2013
Second Vote
Samoa
2669 days 4 hours ago
me2013
Third Vote
Liam

Thats one vote each for Liam Samoa and Mac
2669 days 4 hours ago
me2013
fourth Vote
2669 days 4 hours ago
me2013
Samoa

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!