This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 Tanagroa

Topic » Tribal Council #5 Tanagroa

2666 days 23 hours ago
me2013
Come on in guys.

Welcome our Jury members Nick, Romeo, Mac and Lian - voted out at the last tribal council.

Luis - You are safe again tonight. Do you think this is a sign of what it to come, or was it just a matter of being in the right place at the right time? How are you feeling about the lack of participation? Do you think people just think they are safe? or don't they care enough to participate?

Everyone else: How are you going to ensure YOU are safe this tribal? Do you feel like it is time to put up or shut up? Are you thinking about how to get to the end or who you want to be sitting next to?

Do you think any of the snakes were voted out?

Ok guys, Luis is safe, the rest of you are fair game. You have 24 hours to vote. If you wish to play an idol please let BOTH Jay and I know when you vote. NO vote will equal a self vote and you will also receive a strike. Two strikes and you will receive a penalty vote at the next tribal council. Game on!
2666 days 23 hours ago
me2013
PS... My holidays officially finish tomorrow so I won't be as "available" as I have been for the last 5 weeks. Hopefully Jay can do a few live comps but I will only be available on your Friday/Saturdays to do them now. I am happy to do the next one live if you all want to wait till Saturday (US) otherwise we can post a non live challenge tomorrow after tribal.

Let us know what you would rather have.
2666 days 4 hours ago
me2013
2/7 Votes received.

I am back at work so I won't be chasing your votes. No vote will equal a self vote.
2665 days 18 hours ago
me2013
Ok well i will be home shortly to read the votes. As it is late and no one bothered to reply the next challenge will be live tomorrow night at 8pm.
2665 days 18 hours ago
vergi1
Thanks Mel ^-^
2665 days 18 hours ago
me2013
OK lets get to the vote
2665 days 18 hours ago
me2013
If anyone has an idol and wishes to play it now would be the time
2665 days 18 hours ago
me2013
No one stands
2665 days 18 hours ago
me2013
first vote
Robert
2665 days 18 hours ago
me2013
second vote
Chris
2665 days 18 hours ago
me2013
third vote
Logan
2665 days 18 hours ago
me2013
fourth vote
Chris
2665 days 18 hours ago
me2013
fifth vote
Robert
2665 days 18 hours ago
me2013
thats
2 voted Chris
2 votes Robert
1 vote Logan
2665 days 18 hours ago
me2013
sixth vote
Robert
2665 days 18 hours ago
me2013
final vote
Chris

We have another tie

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!