This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 Tangaroa

Topic » Tribal Council #6 Tangaroa

2663 days 23 hours ago
me2013
After a long and drawn out challenge (that could have been over in about 15 minutes)...

Logan has won immunity.

Everyone else has received a strike, except Robert (who let me know beforehand that he could not make it to the challenge.

Samoa and Hufus both have a penalty vote at tonight's tribal.

No questions because no one is answering them - so PYN if you actually do want to answer one.

Lets get to the vote..... Votes are due at 9pm Saturday 28 January. No vote will equal a self vote. Send your votes to BOTH Jay and I. If you wish to use an idol please let us know when you vote. Idols are only good to the f5 tribal council.

Good Luck.

There will be a non- live challenge posted at the conclusion of tribal tomorrow night.
2663 days 22 hours ago
vergi1
>penalty vote I thought I could make it but something came up with some buds after school and I couldn't get to a cpu sorry
2663 days 22 hours ago
vergi1
Also gimme a q lol
2663 days 22 hours ago
me2013
You had 24 hours to let me know - if you think you can't make it, just let me know, if you end up making it all good, if not - then at least I am not sitting here wasting my time waiting for people to turn up?

How do you feel about what happened last tribal?

Did you see it coming?

How will this affect your game going forward?
2663 days 21 hours ago
bboyRobert
Sorry I couldn't make it.

I'll take a question.
2663 days 20 hours ago
vergi1
That's the thing I thought I could make it lol

I feel like we might be seeing a split might expect the same from this one

I definately didn't see the idol coming but the votes I knew a bit about

I've gotta change my mindset a little make sure everything is in place
2663 days 18 hours ago
me2013
Robert - you were exposed as the Rat.... more importantly - my rat. Do you think the other rat is still in the game?

If so, how do you think this will affect the next few tribals?
2663 days 11 hours ago
bboyRobert
Robert - you were exposed as the Rat.... more importantly - my rat. Do you think the other rat is still in the game?

If so, how do you think this will affect the next few tribals?

It's possible there is still a rat. Either that or they were voted out pre jury. If there is still another one, It will have a huge impact on the next few tribals.
2663 days ago
me2013
6/6 votes received
2663 days ago
me2013
Time to read the votes
Grabs the urn
2663 days ago
me2013
If anyone has an Immunity Idol and wishes to play it now would be the time
2663 days ago
_Adidas_
About that Mel,
2663 days ago
_Adidas_
I'm not quite ready for my immunity streak to end.
And I don't feel okay about tonight so I want to play this on myself :)
2663 days ago
me2013
Luis hands me what looks like an idol
2663 days ago
me2013
It is.........
2663 days ago
me2013
an immunity Idol! The rules of survivor state that if an idol is played before the votes are read, any votes cast for that player will not count.

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!