This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion-Hawaii

Topic » Reunion-Hawaii

2649 days 17 hours ago
me2013
Congrats Luis - well played
2649 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
^^^
2649 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Mel, do you wanna do the awards or me?
2649 days 17 hours ago
me2013
Can you, I am still at work sorry
2649 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
No problem!
2649 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
For the Hero of the Season award, this person proved to be an amazing competitor and managed to make moves without really pissing anyone off...So the hero of the season this season is none other than our winner Luis!
2649 days 17 hours ago
me2013
Congrats Luis
2649 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
For the villain, these two showed just how sneaky they could be. This award goes to our two 'rats' Nick (Brandt69) and Liam!
2649 days 17 hours ago
me2013
Congrats Liam and Nick
2649 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Next is the best move! We actually have two of these since both of these seemed like excellent moves that were timed almost perfectly! These moves are...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Robert idoling out Chris and Luis idoling out Robert. Congrats Luis and Robert!
2649 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
On the flip side is the worst move! We thought that this was probably the worst move because this person left with an idol in their pocket! So, unfortunately, this award goes to...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Chris!
2649 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Now is time to announce the Social Butterfly. This person gets this award because many people wanted to use them as a number, although their game seemed to be missing just one aspect that could mean the difference. This award goes to...
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Once again, Chris!
2649 days 17 hours ago
me2013
Opps...
2649 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Now is strategic genius! This person got this by managing to always end up on top! So without further ado, congrats to...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Robert!
2649 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Btw guys, I made a mistake earlier! Our two rats and villains were Nick and Robert!

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!