This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#PP - Finals

Topic » #PP - Finals

2900 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Now for the third batch of songs, it's time that if they win, this song would be the one to be his/her first single, which probably would be a hit if ever they would win.
2900 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
ROUND 3 - WINNER'S SINGLE

Giving us her all, she picked "A Moment Like This" to be her winning single, let's give it up once again to Kelly Clarkson! #PPKelly

Now, giving us a GAGA-tastic performance, she picked "Applause" as her winning single, it's our very own, Lady Gaga! #PPLady

Now for the last man standing, closing the show tonight, he picked an inspiring song "No Boundaries, it's Kris Allen! #PPKris
2900 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
We'll be back within 3 days (72 hours) or earlier for the results! Goodluck :)
2900 days ago
ticofernandez
round 1

Gaga- You have such a beautiful voice but the beginning of this felt more like you were talking and the beat was overpowering you. You definitely put on a hell of a show up there but I think it would of been better if you just did one song and not a mash up this was a long performance. I liked the paparazzi part much more then the other 2 songs so I wish you would of just chose that song.

Kris- At first I was disappointed you made finals over my girl Alexandria but I really loved this performance. It was an excellent choice I feel like you really connected to the song and put a lot of emotion into it. Your vocals were great as well you have such a smooth raspy tone great performance I hope you keep surprising me.

Kelly- The first time you performed this song it was really moving. This time I don't think it had as big of an impact but still is a beautiful song and your voice is amazing. I think that it was a bad choice to repeat songs though and that could cost you.

I definitely think Kris had the performance of rd 1
2899 days 23 hours ago
ticofernandez
rd 2

Kris- I didn't like Gaga's rd 1 mashup but yours was much shorter and better. Also I think its great that Coach Akshar challenged you to do a more recent song and you came out and did 3 newer songs that are out of what you normally do. I think some of the notes in Chandelier were out of your range but I loved the lower part of your voice in it I wish you would of kept it as more of a smoother version in the lower key. I also think Take me to church would of sounded better if you put more a raspy lower tone on it but you hit the high notes better then in chandelier. I loved how you ended it with the emotional and lower Stay with me wish there would of been more of that I don't think this was as good as your rd 1 performance.

Kelly- I'm glad you took Kara's advice this was a great performance I loved how you would get into the slow emotional parts and then when the chorus came you cranked your voice up and the audience loved it. Your voice is so beautiful and strong you could definitely win this thing.

Gaga- This is my favorite one of your songs so even though I missed the coach song picking part I'm glad others suggested this as I would of done the same. I like it better when you do slower songs with the piano and showcase your voice more but you've shown you can do that and that you can put on a crazy show for the fans. This was a great performance at one point I thought Kelly had this competition won but I definitely think you have what it takes to win as well.

gaga wins rd 2
2899 days 23 hours ago
ticofernandez
rd 3

Kelly this was a perfect choice for your winners solo. This song was your crowning moment of winning idol an could be the same for project platinum.  There was a little bit of pitch issues which is weird for you but it's ok because it adds to the emotion you put into the song. I've said a million times your voice is crazy powerful and beautiful another great performance.

Gaga- I was loving the beginning when it was solely focusing on your voice. I was kind of hoping you would go with a slower song but you still rocked and put on a crazy show.  I'm really torn on who I think deserves this round more you or Kelly. You put so much into your performances and really make it a show where as I think Kelly relies more on her voice and I'm not sure which is better.

Kris- This was a good performance but I didn't love it as much as your round 1 song. No boundaries is a good theme for a winners single but I don't think your performances or voice have as much impact as the 2 ladies before you. I don't think you should win but the results have surprised me before so you could.

Gaga wins rd 3 after thinking about it the fact she was able to do all those outfit changes and dances and kept her vocals up perfectly throughout is more impressive then just a slower emotional performance.

Kelly and Gaga I wont be disappointed if either of you win as you both are amazing and deserve it.
2897 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Round 1 - Contestant's Choice

First of Jordin Sparks is absolutely one amazing artist, and she have proven it once again. This  is a good song, fits you well.

Lady Gaga - Your performance for me is all over. I didn't much appreciated the first song, but the next song which was Paparazzi is probably a lot better. The last song is also good, but I hope that you only have done Paparazzi as that was a stealer. Over-all it was good, but I've seen you do a lot better.

Kris Allen - *Standing Ovation* This is just an absolute performance! This wake me up that it's already the finals. You've just did a massive song, your vocals were on point throughout the performance. One of your best performance, or maybe your best one? Well anyways, just like what Judge Tico said, keep surprising us.

Kelly Clarkson - To be honest with you, I loved when you first sang this song better than what you've put in here. But this is still a fine performance, it didn't ruin much your great performances. It is still a solid one, one thing is that I've felt heart on. You have one of the best voices in the industry, no doubt.

Kris just won the first battle for me.
2897 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Round 2 - Judge's Choice

Ed Sheeran that's one of my favorite songs from you, I know that it will be a huge hit and it was.

Kris Allen - Agreeing with Judge Tico on the thing that this was a better mash up than Gaga's. The first song was honestly hard to cover, expected you wouldn't hit some notes out there but you gave it justice. Second song, the Take Me To Church is better, which was the second half of the performance and the third one just wrapped the performance. That was just great.

Kelly Clarkson - I love this performance better than your first one. You are a powerhouse. Judge Kara just give you the perfect advice with that song, so you probably have no regrets. Anyways, the slow part is as good as the faster one, you can easily adapt. You just sang the song like it isn't hard to sing.

Lady Gaga - Just like Kelly's, this performance is better thanks to both Judge Akshar and Kara for picking it for her it was worth it. I love your voice very much. You are a goddess at this performance, the movements didn't ruin your voice or the performance as you were dancing all around. Overall it is a solid performance.

Gaga just won Round 2 for me.
2897 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Round 3 - Winner's Single

Adele, you just proved why you've been a part of Project Platinum. You just slayed.

Kelly Clarkson - *Standing Ovation* Wow, just Wow! I am proud of you and this performance. There were some sharps I think but it doesn't change the fact that this was just flawless. This is a perfect crowning song young lady. I wouldn't mind seeing you win this thing, but there's a hard competition as well. Goodluck!

Lady Gaga - Wasn't expecting it as your coronation song, but when I heard your voice at the beginning I was just taken away. You just have a great vocals no doubt. This performance just left a mark on Project Platinum, this is very iconic. But I did think you could have gone with more inspirational song, but it still a great one. Goodluck!

Kris Allen - What a way to wrapped up the season! You might not have as high as the voices of our two girls, but there's just something about you that most of us can see special. Your song choice was amazing as well. Do I think you should win? You have a chance, I've seen you in auditions and battles and think your amazing as well, BUT the 2 girls is also a big competition.

Actually loved the 3 of you here. You're all amazing.
2897 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
You three I think have equal chance of winning, but there would be one who will just stands out.
2896 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
First

Gaga: you had a three song mash up and you killed each one great job my only real complaint is it took WAY too long for you to sing

Kris: it's really really good I love your voice right now but I'm Afraid it's david against two GOLIATHS and you might not make it to the winners circle but damn it your giving them one hell of a run aren't you.

Kelly: I like this it sounded like Adele in some places but then again when is that a bad thing am I right people so really good Job.

Second:

Kris: ok Gaga Mashup yes your mashup just a no I'm sorry but I don't think half those songs where either in your range and the other half you mutilated like Chandelier I'm pretty sure you were just screaming I'm sorry but this one was a no for me and severly hurt your end score from me.

Kelly: I really like this song from you and sad I've never heard it and sadder none of you love me *fake cries* Anywho yeah just great
2896 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
Forgot Gaga's second song on the last one nothing to say a bit pitchy and all but still EXTREMELLY good
2896 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
Kelly: I love this song and your voice fits so good it hurts good job there it really is good

Gaga: I Love your voice but what the fuck with the first part of the video it was still good but I want applause out the gate not that shit but once it started you killed it like always no real complaints

Kris: Kris your not going to win but your giving who ever doesn't a run for their money for second because honestly for the judges who thought your mashup was better then Gaga's is wrong because you have an inability to pick songs and that in the end has hurt you 9 times out of ten I'm sorry how your here instead of Demi is beyond me but you still did good and I can't be mad at that sadly. So good job congrats on 2nd/3rd
2893 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
2893 days 23 hours ago
Jerard

open group

PROJECT PLATINUM (Finals)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!