This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Backyard

Topic » Backyard

3221 days 9 hours ago
subfriend
congratulation tresh
3221 days 8 hours ago
wangifold
Hello houseguests! Welcome the final part of the final HoH competition. It's Thresh vs. Joey for this part; the winner will win the title of final HoH and will have to evict another houseguest, deciding who joins them in the final 2. This competition is called "Codebreaker" and this is how you play. ALL CREDIT TO KPNNA

I am going to ask 9 questions about the game. (I will post all 9 questions at once.) The answer to each question is a number between 0-9. The 9 digits, in order of the questions, will form a passcode. You will attempt to correctly get this passcode. Once you believe you know what it is, MAIL me the passcode. If you are the first to unlock the correct code, you will win part 3. If you are incorrect, I will respond to you and tell you that you are incorrect. You can then continue to guess. I will not tell you which numbers are wrong, just whether the 9 digits together in order are correct or not. Once you get the 9 digit passcode, you unlock your lock and win part three and the final HoH.

For example:

Answer to Number 1: 9
Answer to Number 2: 0
Answer to Number 3: 6
Answer to Number 4: 3
Answer to Number 5: 6
Answer to Number 6: 8
Answer to Number 7: 4
Answer to Number 8: 2
Answer to Number 9: 0

The passcode would be: 906368420
3221 days 8 hours ago
wangifold
1- # of people evicted by a unanimous vote
2- # of HoH tiebreaker votes casted
3- # of eviction votes cast by Brian
4- # of people who left the house by means other than eviction
5- # of HoHs won by Joey
6- # of times Mike was nominated
7- Day # that Andrea was evicted
8- # of eviction votes casted by Lila
9- # of houseguests left after Day 20
3221 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
The competition was completed on Skype, and Thresh has won the FINAL HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD!
3221 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
He has 15 minutes to make his decision on who to take to the end in the living room.
3221 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
Also!

Mike quit Tengaged, about 14 days ago, and never send a jury vote, so he will be replaced by Brian (KOKidd). In case one of our jurors doesn't vote, Lukas will also cast a back-up vote.

open group

WRS: Survivor Bhutan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!