This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale [S1: BB Power Trip]

Topic » Finale [S1: BB Power Trip]

3207 days 6 hours ago
wangifold
Here's how the night is planned!

-Finalist speeches (after this, votes are final)
-Discussion of Crucial Weeks Including:
     *Eviction Voting
     *Diary Rooms
     *Any secrets
-Discussion about Game
-Winner Announced
-Hero/Villian/Host Favorite/Player of the Season Announced
-Parting Comments/Season 2 Reveal

I will be at my sister's musical until ~930 PM EST. We will begin at 10 PM EST, but bear with me if we end up starting a bit later. Anyone who is tuning in for the season two reveal, that will directly follow this finale.  Hope to see you all there!
3207 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
I'll probably be ready to start in ~20 minutes.
3207 days ago
ThreshSupp
*sits in my chair*
3207 days ago
wangifold
Alright I'll mail the cast and we'll begin
3207 days ago
TheEclipse
hi
3207 days ago
jamessmith5
hello
3207 days ago
wangifold
Okay! I have a season recap ready...

Who wants to see it?
3207 days ago
jamessmith5
me
3207 days ago
ThreshSupp
Meee :3
3207 days ago
wangifold
This season on BIIIIIIIIG Brother...

16 houseguests moved in to fight for a half million dollars!

Tempers began to boil over when the power duo of Joey won the first HOH, and a tight vote sent a power player home early…

“By a vote of 7-6...Lila, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house...”

Immediately after, Joey and Thresh formed the Poison Ivey power duo, and they took control at the double eviction, sending home their biggest targets...

“Andrea...Lukas, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house...:”

After Andie was the first person outside of Poison Ivey to win a HOH competition, Natalie called a house meeting and blew up Thresh’s game, and the house exploded under the pressure cooker.

“Thresh, I’m not going down because of you. Go fuck yourself, seriously.”
“How HORRIBLE OF A FUCKING SOCIAL PLAYER DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO THROW NOT JUST ONE PERSON’S NAME ACROSS THE DIRT BUT FUCKING FOURRR!”
“I’m not even going to bother arguing with Natalie or Andie. These people are blind.”

Using the Power Trip twist, Andie kept HOH for two consecutive weeks in the hopes of getting Thresh out.

But when Thresh won two POVs in a row…

“Congratulations Thresh, you have won the Golden Power of Veto!”
“Congratulations Thresh, once again you have won the Golden Power of Veto!”

Andie’s plans were derailed, and she watched helplessly as two of her pawns were evicted…

“Brian...Mike, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house…”

The week also saw the unfortunate exit of Playa, who had partied too hard in the house and had gotten belligerent…

“Playa, you have been expelled from the Big Brother house…”

As Andie watched helplessly on the sideline, Joey won his third HOH and Poison Ivey was back in the power. As a consequence of keeping HOH for a second week, Andie was self-nominated, and Joey put Andie’s two closest allies on the block with her, Adam and Natalie. When Azri won the Golden Power of Veto, his allegiance to Thresh lead people to believe nominees would stay the same, but Azri had other ideas…

“I have decided to use the Power of Veto on Andie…”

Stuck between a rock and a hard place, the bigger target was sent home almost unanimously…

“Natalie, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house…”

Then, the Double Trouble twist shook up the game, as two Heads of Household were crowned, as well as two Veto winners, and two evictions….

“Azri and Jett, you are the new Heads of Household….”

After a tightly contested veto, Thresh won the power to save his closest ally from the block…

“I have decided to use the Power of Veto on Joey…”

And in a stunning move, Andie decided to quit the game, halting the Double Trouble twist and resetting the week…

Jett went on a competition roll…

“Congratulations Jett, you are the new Head of Household…”
“Congratulations Jett, you have won the Golden Power of Veto…”

And in a move that shocked many, Jett decided not to go after Poison Ivey in the week they were most vulnerable, and Poison Ivey were the puppeteers of yet another eviction…

“Marcus, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house…”

Joey continued his challenge dominance, winning HOH and POV yet again, and Poison Ivey’s biggest enemy was sent packing…

“Jett, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house…”

The next week, an instant eviction shook up the game, and the power duo saw an opportunity to take out their biggest competition…

“Doctor, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house…”

After that, Poison Ivey passed the power back and forth and never looked back, steamrolling the competition all the way to the Final Two…
“Anthony...Adam...Azri, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house…”

Now Joey and Thresh have faced the jury and the jury has locked in their votes. One of them will be crowned the winner of Big Brother Power Trip!

Stay tuned to find out who it will be!
3207 days ago
TheEclipse
we both got first because we are one
3207 days ago
jamessmith5
cool intro to the finale
3207 days ago
wangifold
Joey, Thresh, is there anything you want to say before votes are final?
3207 days ago
ThreshSupp
we both got first because we are one
3207 days ago
ThreshSupp
This will be my little speech, so here goes.

Short and simple. Some may not agree to the way I played this game, but it worked out for me and here I am. All I can do is apologize to those I may have hurt. Gameplay wise, I won competitions when I needed to -- I played a strategical/manipulative low key game and pulled the strings from behind the scenes. Whether you view me worthy of being a winner is completely up to yall. But all in all -- this was a fun season and I’m glad we were all in the Season 1 cast, goodluck Joey. <3
3207 days ago
TheEclipse
i would like to say i've had a blast with this game because i got to reconnect with an old friend and we got to do what we never could in the past: slay the fuck out of a group game together

open group

WRS: Survivor Bhutan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!