This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2- Celebrities [S2: Bhutan]

Topic » Tribal Council #2- Celebrities..

3194 days 3 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame, and get fire. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

-Chael: How have you been enjoying your first few days on the island?
-Maxwell: Can you blame the challenge loss on one person in particular?
-Renny: Your first tribal council. Are you worried your inactivity might send you home?
-Noah: How do you determine strategy going forward in this game?
-Lynette: You didn't submit a number today. Could that make you a target tonight?
-Nikki: How does it feel to go to a second straight tribal?
-Jessica: Do you feel like you're in a good position in this game?

Votes are due by 6 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
3194 days 3 hours ago
Broniak
No, but yes. The people who didn't submit shows inactivity.
3194 days 3 hours ago
Ace99
-Noah: How do you determine strategy going forward in this game?

I mean, right now we are just getting out the weaklings, i.e. the ones who don't bother to submit anything at the challenge. What seems like the right strategy is aligning with the people you are in tribes with the most. It is a hard dilemma to choose your allies going forward in this game.
3194 days 3 hours ago
CHAEL
I have been enjoying the first couple days. I want to keep enjoying the island too! I have no idea what's going down tonight. I'm anyone's vote just PM me.
3194 days 3 hours ago
TheRenny
Renny: Your first tribal council. Are you worried your inactivity might send you home?

Not really, I've never heard of a non-live challenge with four hours notice, so I'm sure they'll understand.
3194 days 2 hours ago
Griffles
drag him renny queen
3193 days 9 hours ago
ThePhenomenalOne
"Do you feel like you're in a good position in this game?"

Impossible to know. Constantly being on a different tribe makes your position in the game questionable each and every time you head to tribal council. I have been here and fought for my tribe in both immunity challenges; the only reason we lost this last one was due to a simple lack of communication. Every vote is crucial because each tribe you are in needs to be as strong as possible. Obviously losing with 2/3 tribes does not bode well for me; but perhaps the third one is the key to my success. Right now I would say I am in a good position; doing as much as a white level can really.
3193 days 8 hours ago
wangifold
Voting deadline extended to 645 PM EST. Votes will be read right before the challenge!
3193 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
All the votes are in.
I'll go tally the votes.
3193 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
*goes to get urn*
*takes urn back to tribal council area*
3193 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so
*No one stands*
3193 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

*takes lid off urn*
I'll read the votes.

3193 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
1st vote
*flips vote*
"Renny"
(Randomized)
3193 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
2nd vote
*flips vote*
"Chael"

1 vote Renny, 1 vote Chael.
3193 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
3rd vote
*flips vote*
"Renny"

2 votes Renny, 1 vote Chael.
3193 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
4th vote
*flips vote*
"Jessica"

2 votes Renny, 1 vote Chael, 1 vote Jessica.

open group

WRS: Survivor Bhutan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!