This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor 34 Applications

Topic » Survivor 34 Applications

3241 days 1 hour ago
MicklePickle20
Your applications should feature the following:

First Name w/ Last initial MIckle P
Username Micklepickle20
Age 17
Color Level dark green
Which season of Cmack's Survivor were you on? What did you place? Last season, 4th
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc)active like i was
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? yes
Why do you deserve a 2nd chance? bitch

***Please only apply if you are going to be an active player***
3241 days ago
ticofernandez
First Name w/ Last initial tico f
Username look up
Age 23
Color Level tv static
Which season of Cmack's Survivor were you on? What did you place?fans vs favs I forget I was first boot but won 2 redemption island challenges
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) very
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? Yes
Why do you deserve a 2nd chance? My tribe didn't give me a chance and I know I can do much better
3241 days ago
IceIceBaby
First Name w/ Last initial: Andrea C
Username: IceIceBaby
Color Level: Black
Which season of Cmack's Survivor were you on? What did you place?: Survivor:Rio de Janeiro (14th)
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc): Yes
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them?: Yes
Why do you deserve a 2nd chance?: In my original season, I avoided tribal council almost every time. However, coming into the FOURTH tribe swap I felt as if I lost all of my allies. I was sent to a tribe filled with people from other alliances, other backgrounds and knew other information. Then to make matters worse I was sent to tribal after they supposedly threw the challenge. I knew my fate was sealed but I attempted to fight back, I couldn't gain enough votes and was ultimately eliminated. If I do return, I hope to build on the little success I had previously and make a name for myself in this series because I truly think that I can be named someone worthy of a second chance.
3239 days 17 hours ago
amf7410
First Name w/ Last initial: Andy F
Username: amf7410
Color Level: TV Star
Which season of Cmack's Survivor were you on? What did you place?: Philippines, 13th
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc): yes
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them?: yes
Why do you deserve a 2nd chance?: I got turned on by my tribe when I was in a fairly decent position (or so I thought), which was smart because they didn't give me a chance to take the game. I had what it took but the tribe swap messed up my game and then it was all downhill from there. I think I deserve a second chance because I was playing well until the tribe swap and after that there wasn't much of a first chance for me.
3237 days ago
Cmack311
APPS CLOSED

open group

Cmack's Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!