This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor 36 Applications

Topic » Survivor 36 Applications

3178 days 2 hours ago
First Name w/ Last initial: Nikki P.
Username: Avatar20
Color Level: Silver
Past Group Game Experience?: A TON
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) Definitely :-)
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them?: Most likely!
Tell me why I should select you to compete?: I'm a hard game player and will definitely bring drama to the game!
3177 days 23 hours ago
BallisLife222
DeSean J
Ballislife 22
Yellow
The names I remember are Spatts Survivor and Link's Survivor. Tbh I've been off of Tengaged for a prolonged amt of time (years) but I want to get back to it.
When the game gets going, I get so into it... trust me I'll be sending confessionals left and right and I will be active.
Perfect times
I am really into this as I said, I know it's not technically real but I play it as if it is. I assure you I won't disappoint and I think I can make an all star season if you have those. I am a villain and hero at the same time.

Thanks for your consideration.
3176 days 8 hours ago
WitZ
First Name w/ Last initial - James E
Username - WitZ
Age - 18
Karma - 815
Color Level - Silver
Past Group Game Experience? Lots
(Check my main page if you want...)
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) - yes
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? - yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete? I am dedicated, hard working and will do anything to win. I can smile at you and stab you in the back at the same time.
3175 days 7 hours ago
Boots22
First Name w/ Last initial Darcy P.
Username Boots22
Age 21
Karma 4314
Color Level TV Star
Past Group Game Experience? I've played a fair bit haha :)
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc)  Yes
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them?  Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete?  You should Select me to compete, because I got a more unique personality which will help mix in with all the other personalities that will be competing in the game.
3175 days 3 hours ago
flyfly456
First Name w/ Last initial Caleb F
Username flyfly456
Age 17
Karma 157
Color Level orange
Past Group Game Experience? a pretty good amount
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) im very active and i always send in confessionals
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? yep!
Tell me why I should select you to compete? i will be a fierce competitor and i will be a strong personality. i wont disappoint.
3174 days 4 hours ago
kekgeek
First Name w/ Last initial: Jacob K
Username: Kekgeek
Color Level: Orange
Past Group Game Experience? I have played in about 15 survivor group games, I have 12 merges, 6 Finales, 3 FTC, 1 Win (Manalord series)
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc): Yes
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? Most days yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete? Because I am coming back from about a month and a half break, before my break I made back to back FTC's losing both. I have not won since my 3rd ever game and I need to get back to my winning ways.
3173 days 23 hours ago
SirHandsome
First Name w/ Last initial: Merritt D
Username: SirHandsome
Color Level: Light Green
Past Group Game Experience? Yes I've been in one season before. NJ's Survivor Series
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc): Yes, I will absolutely do my best to be active and constantly participate.
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? Yeah, that's money for me.
Tell me why I should select you to compete? I think I have a good knack for group games. But honestly, I just know I will make a great player. I've got heart, time, and a fluency in the English language quite unlike anybody else who has applied.
3169 days 10 hours ago
FairyBoss
First Name w/ Last initial-Michael Z.

Username-FairyBoss

Age-15

Karma-625

Color Level-black

Past Group Game Experience?-yeah I've had some.I've played in a couple of BB games and Survivor games,but in most of them i quit or got robbed,cuz of twist xDDDD So this time i want to play as a real player tbh and make it far. I quit like twice i think. Once,becausei wanted to help my friend (we were both nommed) and the second time when i just couldn't be on TG anymore. This time i have time for sure and I can promise i won't quit :D

Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc)-Yeah i send confessionals per day tbh If challanges will be at 6-7pm EST i'll be there for sure :) Maybe even 2am,but not always :D

Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? Like i said,6-7 for sure,8pm maybe and 9pm probably not,since it's 3am CET

Tell me why I should select you to compete?Because I've never played a real group game,i mean,I never took them seriously :P This time is different,i want to try something else and I'm good at social game and I'll win some challanges for sure too :) I'm really active if it comes to confessionals and u won't regret it :D

open group

Cmack's Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!