This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cmack's 50th Group Game Applications

Topic » Cmack's 50th Group Game..

3106 days 12 hours ago
Samoa
First Name w/ Last initial- Danny L
Username- Samoa
Age- 19
Karma Not too sure!
Color Level- Orange
What group game franchise of mine have you competed in?-This one like three years ago lol
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them?- I'll do my best!
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those?- Yes
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine- I've played in like five of you're games like three years ago and every time gone out at like tenth for playing too hard. I think I was young back when I played and now being a lot more mature I'll be able to play a much better game
3106 days 11 hours ago
doubledarefan01
First Name w/ Last initial nels s
Username doubledarefan01
Age 32
Karma 23
Color Level yellow
What group game franchise of mine have you competed in?Survivor
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? Yes
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yes
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine I want  redemption to win a season
3106 days 10 hours ago
me2013
First Name w/ Last initial Mel T
Username Me2013
Age 99.75
Karma is a bitch!
Color Level TV star
What group game franchise of mine have you competed in? Survivor
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? I will do my best.
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine
Because I managed to get 3rd in your last game with no real alliances till merge and my partner was voted out early.
I plan to start the game around Thanksgiving, and it will last around 2 months of real time
When is thanksgiving
Please apply only if you intend on being active for the game

Good Luck!
3106 days 8 hours ago
Prozach
S'been a while, hasn't it?

First Name w/ Last initial: Zach S.
Username: Prozach
Color Level: Dark Green
What group game franchise of mine have you competed in? A bunch, I think I've done three different Survivor games of yours if I remember right but it was so long ago that the number could be off.
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? Depends on the day. Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays are definitely iffy times for me, as well as random school stuff that might pop up.
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Ctrl+prtscn, right? Or just using Imgur/gyazo should work.
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine

I feel like I was a damn good player when I did these things over a year ago. Made it to jury a bunch, had some good performances, had a good time. Wanna see if I've still got it, and I feel as though the 50th game is a real good test to see what I've got left in the tank.
3105 days 17 hours ago
GentlemanG
First Name w/ Last initial: Ray G
Username: GentlemanG
Color Level: TV-Star
What group game franchise of mine have you competed in?: I've competed in Survivor, I competed in the Second and Third Generation. I've won Japan, flopped in the rest really.
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them?: Yes that time is actually perfect for me.
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those?: Yeah that's fine, too.
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine: I think I deserve to compete because I've shown in the past that I'm a good player and I've won before so I know what it takes to win, also I really want to win this time, so yeah :P
3105 days 16 hours ago
manalord
First Name w/ Last initial- Slutzilla M.
Username- Manalord
Age- 22
Karma= 1038
Color Level- Gold
What group game franchise of mine have you competed in? Survivor/BigBrother
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? Maybe :D
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Sure
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine. Because with out me this season will suck. Watching me fail is oddles and oddles of fun
3105 days 16 hours ago
Thnksfrthmmrs
First Name w/ Last initial Julian W
Username the artist formerly known as TheSexiestDude990
Age 21
Karma 169
Color Level Blue atm
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine: I am probably the most robbed 3rd gen player
3105 days 15 hours ago
Lifer107
First Name w/ Last initial Cory C.
Username Lifer107
Age 17
Karma 1042
Color Level Gold
What group game franchise of mine have you competed in? Cagayan and FvF
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? Yessir
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yep
My first showing I thought I had a good thing going but I was targeted at the merge vote because my tribe had been so dominant. In FvV I came just one tribal away from winning it all (Let's be honest in survivor group games RI returnees basically always win because no one is bitter at them). I should get a third chance because not only have I done well in your series, but I've done well in a whole bunch. I've been playing group games for over 3 years, and I'm ready to show everyone what I've got once again
3104 days 13 hours ago
islandsurvivor
First Name w/ Last initial Bob P.
Username islandsurvivor
Age 14
Karma 428
Color Level brown

I loved the first survivor game i was of yours. The second one i was in i got robbed. But i want to be able to play again. Make it far and maybe win one of your group games. I can make a great season for u. So please choose me!
3104 days 13 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
First Name w/ Last initial Ian.P
Username: ThisIsMyGame
Age 14
Karma 50
Color Level Yellow
What group game franchise of mine have you competed in? Your most recent survivor
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? yes
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Ues
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine. My adventure in your last group game was cut short, and I would like to get a second chance of redemption. I feel like I would truly play my hardest if you let me
3103 days 13 hours ago
Robinhood99
First Name w/ Last initial: Robin H.
Username Robinhood99
Age 16
Karma 2092
Color Level TV Star
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? Yes :)
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yes :)
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine:  After being a back to back loser, I want to prove why I am truly a survivor. I worked out survivor japan, eventually losing to jayshawna aka bblover, but I worked that game strategically. The all stars game I got taken out cause my tribe knew that if I was at merge, that i'd fight from the bottom up. I now there are a ton of other players possibly playing, but I know that you'll get the most fight out of me!
3102 days 17 hours ago
Cmack311
APPS OFFICIALLY CLOSED

open group

Cmack's Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!