This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cmack's 50th Group Game Applications(New Players)

Topic » Cmack's 50th Group Game..

3113 days 22 hours ago
Cmack311
Due to not being able to get as many returning players applying as I expected, this will be a mix of new players(that I know will be active) and returning players

ONLY APPLY HERE IF YOU HAVE NEVER COMPETED IN MY SERIES BEFORE

For this game, there will be versions of some of the group games that i've hosted, all combined into one huge game, featuring 50 players from the past 5 years

You will be applying as individuals, but at one point or another in the game, you'll be in pairs

Applications should include the following:

First Name w/ Last initial
Username
Color Level
Group Game history?
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them?
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those?
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine

I plan to start the game around Thanksgiving, and it will last around 2 months of real time

Please apply only if you intend on being active for the game

Good Luck!
3113 days 22 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
First Name w/ Last initial Qaz W
Username Qazwdxedc
Age 14
Karma 75
Color Level orange
Group Game history? 2 time player in bingos, benlinus, BHD, cubsguy, drwhynot, islandsurvivor and 1 time player in njs (soon to be 2) and chantras (5th place). I am currently in  mels survivor bali
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? I have a busy schedule but if anything those are perfect
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those?
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine

I've been trying to get in ur series for so long and this is the chance. I'm also a well known group gamer, and one of the best to never win. This is a great chance for me in ur series as well as for me.
3113 days 16 hours ago
mrcool
SORRY I REFUSE TO PLAY A GROUP GAME WITH THIS FAT ABOVE ME
3112 days 18 hours ago
Bolet36
First Name w/ Last initial: Konstantinos P (call me Bolet)
Username: Bolet36
Age 23
Karma 322
Color Level Light Green
Group Game history? Ohhh that is a lot. I used to be very active with 2 different accounts. This one, my main and MadScientist. I have olayed in the seasons of Mearl, suitman, gaiaphage and some more and every time I was game changing. I have reinvented the game so many times, making new types of alliances, friends, backstabs, winning challenges. Once I got voted out with 13 idols. (Yeah I was a dumbass). I have been off for a while, but now IAM BACK.
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? I can make the 6am ones. But I can do well even if I am missing some.
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Of course. And I prefer non live.
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine. Because such an epic season will need epicness. And I cannot wait to meet, be friends and backstab 49 other people and become group game legend.
3112 days 16 hours ago
dak236
First Name w/ Last initial: Dakota M
Username: Dak236
Color Level: Tv Star
Group Game history: ummmmmmmmmmmmmm. Well. I do rlly well in Manalords survivor and I am iconic in KidA's survivor and I played Suitmans survivor once and got 5th but was told I would have won!!! so thats fun. And then I guess I played Turneys BB and got 4th but would have won and then the second season I got like 7th because I was an iconic queen. um yeah so thats about all the relevant stuff.

Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? I start work at 9pm on Saturday and Monday...and on Sunday I work from 4-9...so I can make that every day except for sunday.

Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Gyazo is in my bottom bar lol.

I AM active i am a true champion and I am a gamebot with a personality. I can slay at least 20 of these people I can promise that much and then hopefully win the whole thing I will be entertaining 100 percent.
3108 days 13 hours ago
hellokittygirls
First Name w/ Last initial: Effie (Eff) U.
Username: hellokittygirls
Color Level: White
Group Game history? Benlinus' Survivor Trinidad (that was not pretty) and All-Stars, DB's Survivor Canada, some other stuff
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? Mmm-hmm
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Sure
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine: Im better than everyone else and no one's gonna beat me
3108 days 10 hours ago
BeastBoy
First Name w/ Last initial justin t
Username beastboy
Age 18
Karma 114
Color Level yellow
Group Game history? In bio
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? Yea
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yeah
I have what it takes to win man
3108 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
First Name w/ Last initial: Ethan H.
Username: Ethan000
Color Level: TV Star
What group game franchise of mine have you competed in? None.
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? YESSSS!
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yep.

I just really want to play because I just really want to play? Can you make my dream come true and let me play? I just really want to play. Thanks. And remember, I really want to play.
3108 days 5 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
First Name w/ Last initial Rob G
Username robulusjgreisonne
Age 24
Karma 324
Color Level Blue
Group Game history? I won manalord's game, unlike Kelly0412
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? Yes
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yes

I will be a yield queen, I will backstab everyone (especially Ethan000) and I will play will the emotional ferocity of Jaclyn Misch, Vanessa whatever her last name is, and Mirna Hindoyan
3106 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
Kelly R
Kelly0412 Duh
700 something
I  played your survivor and quit on day 1
No kill yourself
No kill yourself
I will be inact and bully people if i choose to be active
3106 days 5 hours ago
phaedra_nile
First Name w/ Last initial: Phaedra N.
Username phaedra_nile
Age 26
Karma 0
Color Level White
Group Game history? None, but I'd love for this to be my first group game!
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? Yes
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yes
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine: I'm physical, strategic, and I look glamorous as I do it.
3105 days 13 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
First Name w/ Last initial..... Chandler P
Username.......  chandlerp1996
Age...... 19
Karma....... 93
Color Level..... orange
Group Game history? tons.
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? YES
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? YES
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine..........   I am a beast at challenges, im a great player and will absolutely win.
3105 days 12 hours ago
jessijuliet
First Name w/ Last initial Jessi H
Username jessijuliet
Age 16
Karma 81 i think
Color Level light green
Group Game history? currently playing in the circle all of my other group games went inact on me :(
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? yep!
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? yes!
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine - Im really crazy and bring alot of drama and fun wherever I go. I like to stir things up and I can get really indecisive so that could make for some interesting turnouts.
3105 days 11 hours ago
Pegasus1234
First Name w/ Last initial: Rose E.
Username: Pegasus1234
Color Level: TV Star
Group Game history? The Celebrity Apprentice (Hosted by TallaRejaei) (won) Winner & Prez's Survivor Kyushu (5th) A&M Survivor Bermuda Triangle (2nd) Ultimate Stars 2 (7th) and Ultimate Stars 6 (final 16 but still in progress) And others too...
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? Of course :)
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Of course :)
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine: Almost won a real stars game (lost by 0.1%) bought TV Star in 9 months, people don't see me a threat, but I can play well strategicly if I'm really focused in a game, also I made an All Star cast of 20 that had 155 people from 5 different seasons (Ultimate Stars 6)
3105 days 8 hours ago
jacco
First Name w/ Last initial: Jac N
Username: Jacco
Color Level: Tv Star
Group Game history?: Played a few. Used to love Dane_Williams low level stars wen i was younger, I won like 4 of them.
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them?: yes thats 9am-12am my time so unless i sleep in ill be good.(im on holidays)
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those?: lol yes i know how to take screenshots.
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine:
50th group game I know its going to be crazy and I wouldn't mind playing a game where everyone takes it seriously.

I plan to start the game around Thanksgiving, and it will last around 2 months of real time: thats fine.

Please apply only if you intend on being active for the game: im on holidays ill be right.

Good Luck!: thanks lol.
3105 days 6 hours ago
Raydog90
First Name w/ Last initial: Ray. D
Username: Raydog90
Color Level: White (don't underestimate me. I played in tons of group games)
Group Game history? DB's survior, Walking dead Rp, end of world Rp, survival of fittest Rp and the colony.
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? Depends what day. I can only do it on Friday and Saturday.
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Definitely

I should be in this game because I think all whites deserve a chance. Not every white colour level person is a noob. I think I am the best white level person out of everyone (sorry for being cocky) I can win and I want to win. So I am applying to win!

open group

Cmack's Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!