This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor 41 Applications

Topic » Survivor 41 Applications

2927 days 20 hours ago
Tylerseeg
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Tyler S.
Username: Tylerseeg
Dream Job: Business Owner
Color Level(at the moment): Blood
Any past group game experience?(Explain): Alot, including Suitmans Survivor Gaia's Survivor, and others
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes
What are 3 words that describe you?: Competitive, Intelligent, Blunt
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I will do whatever it takes to win
2927 days 19 hours ago
pinkiepie512
PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR APPLICATION:

First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Grace R.
Username: pinkiepie512
Dream Job: Veterinarian
Color Level(at the moment): Orange
Any past group game experience?(Explain): I came in third place out of 18 people in the third season of TR1364's group game, I got sixth out of 32 people in Gaia's Survivor Season 36- Blood vs Water, and I will be starting another group game based on the Amazing Race this week which is hosted by Tunertin
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes I am.
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes it is,
What are 3 words that describe you?: Smart, Quirky, and Confident
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I really want to play in a Survivor game, and I think this will be a good game to be a part of. I also would like to try to win and I would love to meet new people.
2926 days 22 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Username: coolbrandonman (brandon/ bubba
Dream Job: teacher
Color Level(at the moment): Orange
Any past group game experience?(Explain):
Hawks survivor season 1: 20/20
What can I say? It was my first group game and I wanted an active out lol!

Aaron's survivor Madagascar: 7/20 (blindsided by HAWK, AKA, host of hawks survivor season 1)

Survivor Greek Isles: season 1 (4/20) 7th jury member (blindsided at last tribal of the season)

Dark Days season 7: (18/37) (counting original and new cast members) got cut in half.

Jaybird's Survivor: Cook Islands (6/17)
3 immunity wins, successfully used an idol, 5th member of the jury

Julian's Survivor: Hyrule (11/18) first jury member (blindsided)

Swaggers Survivor: Madagascar (?/16)
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): yes very much
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: perfect!
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): yep
What are 3 words that describe you?: social, strategic, and physical
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: the majority of the games that I was in, I made it pretty far into the merge. If you pick me, you will see that I will make it farther
2926 days 17 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Scott Y.
Username: Fobbyiyg
Dream Job: Gym Instructor
Color Level(at the moment): L.Green
Any past group game experience?(Explain): http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Fobbyiyg/4636412/kill-me (There's too much to talk about so yeah)
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes
What are 3 words that describe you?: Competitive, Ascended, Unpredictable
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I may not be the best player out there but I am definitely gonna be a memorable character.
2926 days 9 hours ago
haycsclair
First Name w/ Last initial (this is how you'll be addressed): Clair F.
Username: haycsclair
Dream Job: To be a professional psychologist
Color Level (at the moment): Light Green
Any past group game experience? (Explain): If it won't take much of your time, kindly check my profile page. Thank you. :-)
Are you active? (Send confessionals/challenges, etc): I'm very active. I will include you in any conversations if you want.
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est (with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: I'm good with 7PM EST, but I will do my best with 8 PM EST. I have a job.
Can you screenshot? (For non-live challenges): Yes!
What are 3 words that describe you?: Friendly, Caring, Unique
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I have my own way of playing the game. I don't go with the norms. I love bringing "spice" to the game. ;-)
2926 days 5 hours ago
Dinosauro27
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Dino S
Username: Dinosauro27
Dream Job: Chippendale
Color Level(at the moment): Brown
Any past group game experience?(Explain): Since I've come back, Julian's Hyrule, Kolby's Kenya, NJ's Solomon Islands
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: yes
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): yes
What are 3 words that describe you?: sexy, fierce, goddess
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: CHEESE

Link to the main group(PLEASE JOIN): http://www.tengaged.com/group/2529
2924 days 17 hours ago
Cmack311
APPS CLOSED

open group

Cmack's Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!