This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor 43 Applications

Topic » Survivor 43 Applications

2903 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
Having just started season 42, the next season will be an all-returnee game, with some 1 time, and 2 time players, maybe 3 time players...no winners allowed

This season's theme is "Missed Opportunities", players cast will be those who made a wrong move somewhere, and it cost them everything. Open to 3rd Generation players only

PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR APPLICATION:

First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed):
Username:
Color Level(at the moment):
What 3rd Generation season(s) did you compete in?:
Any past group game experience?(Explain):
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc):
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?:
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges):
What are 3 words that describe you?:
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?:

Link to the main group(PLEASE JOIN): http://www.tengaged.com/group/2529

The applications will remain open through the Finale of s42, Bolivia. If you are currently on Bolivia and want to apply, it must be done AFTER you've been eliminated

The game is set to begin in roughly 3.5 weeks from this being posted, likely July 5th, 2016

Good Luck!
2903 days 2 hours ago
s73100
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Michele F
Username: s73100
Dream Job: Surgeon
Color Level(at the moment): SKy
What 3rd Generation season(s) did you compete in?: I dont remember :?
Any past group game experience?(Explain): check profile
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes
What are 3 words that describe you?: Loyal, friendly, Active.
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I dont think so :) I just remember that ur games are fun :D
2903 days 2 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Brandon E
Username: Coolbrandonman
Dream Job: cop
Color Level(at the moment): orange
What 3rd Generation season(s) did you compete in?: 41

Hawks survivor season 1: (20/20)
Aaron's survivor Madagascar: (7/20)
Survivor Greek Isles: season 1 (4/20)
Jaybird's Survivor: Cook Islands (6/17)
Julian's Survivor: Hyrule (11/18)
Swaggers Survivor: Madagascar (7/16)
Cmack's Survivor 41:Palau (12/16)
M&M's Survivor: Babylon (S2) (11/16)
Dylan's Survivor Season 1: Egypt (CANCELLED)
Island Survivor Season 1 (?/18)

Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): I did last time, I will this time
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): yes
What are 3 words that describe you?: Bold, flamboyant, and chill... (sometimes)
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I got out pre-merge for stupid stuff that I don't  feel like mentioning, but I think I should get a second chance to fix my mistake
2903 days 2 hours ago
Swagger55
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Cal or swagger you called me cal before but whatever
Username: swagger55
Dream Job: sports analyst or anything related to sports
Color Level(at the moment): light green
What 3rd Generation season(s) did you compete in?: cmacks survivor Africa
Any past group game experience?(Explain): yes plenty Big Ben benlunis i&ns
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): yes I'll be more active this time as last time I was also playing another group game
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: yep
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): yep
What are 3 words that describe you?: competitive clever charming
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: last time I played I was only voted out because of a tribe swap and that I didn't connect with more people but this time everything I did wrong I'm going to do it right
2903 days 2 hours ago
JesseM
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed):Jesse M
Username: JesseM
Dream Job: Travel consultant
Color Level(at the moment):TV Star
What 3rd Generation season(s) did you compete in?: I played a few
Any past group game experience?(Explain): Yes
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes I will be active
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes, that works for the most part
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes
What are 3 words that describe you?: Awesome, Amazing, Competitive
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: You know i'm a good player!
2903 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Mud N.
Username: mudndawilderness
Dream Job: Karate Instructor
Color Level(at the moment): Red
What 3rd Generation season(s) did you compete in?: Blood vs Water (11th), Last Man Standing (41st) RIP me
Any past group game experience?(Explain): I've played 7 group games, and flop in about half. I do have one win though
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Hell yeah
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yeah
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): You know it
What are 3 words that describe you?: Strategic, friendly, active
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: Blood vs Water was the first group game I've ever played in, and I sucked. Now i have more experience and hopefully I can take the W
2903 days 2 hours ago
Maladus1
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Brandan F.

Username: Maladus1

Dream Job: Video Game Designer

Color Level(at the moment): Green

What 3rd Generation season(s) did you compete in?: Survivor Cagayan and Survivor All-Stars

Any past group game experience?(Explain): Well, I played in BigBen's, BenLinus, and W&P's survivor games, and made the merge in all of them, so that's really good :)

Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yeah, I'm actually pretty active

MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: That is actually pretty good for me, might not be able to make some of them, but oh well what can you do about it.

Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yeah, I can screenshot, don't worry about it

What are 3 words that describe you?: Killer Teddy Bear

Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: Well, I think I really did improve in my gameplay over time, and I realized some mistakes I made earlier that cost me the game. Most of them because I can be REALLY paranoid. But this time, I'm going to try and play the game with a clearer mind... which might REALLY help me with my paranoia issues.
2903 days 2 hours ago
brandonrichie
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Brandon R.

Username: brandonrichie

Dream Job: Actor

Color Level(at the moment): Silver

What 3rd Generation season(s) did you compete in?:
•Cmack's Survivor: Africa
-Placement: (8/16)
•Cmack's Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
-Placement: (20/24)

•TotsTrashy's Survivor: Australia
-Placement: (1/16) (Jury Vote: 7-0) (SOLE SURVIVOR)
(Villain of the Season) (Fan-Favorite) (Player of the Season)
•I&E's Survivor: Egypt
-Placement: (1/16) (Jury Vote: 4-2-1) (SOLE SURVIVOR)
•BigBen1996's Survivor: Sri Lanka
-Placement: (2/16) (Jury Vote: 4-2) (Villain of the Season)
•NJKoda1996's Survivor: Solomon Islands
-Placement: (2/16) (Jury Vote: 4-3) (Fan-Favorite)
•W&P's Survivor: Pakistan — Fans vs. Favorites
-Placement: (2/20) (Jury Vote: 4-3-1) (Villain of the Season)
•Zach's Big Brother: A Winter Wonderland
-Placement: (3/14)
•Coolnarwhal88's Survivor: Yangudi Rassa
-Placement: (3/18)
•BigBen1996's Survivor: Second Chances
-Placement: (4/21) (Villain of the Season) ("Da Roob" Award)
•Bonework's Big Brother 1
-Placement: (5/14)
•NJKoda1996's Survivor: Congo
-Placement: (8/18)

Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Hell yeah!

MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes! I'm down to compete whenever you need :)

Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes!

What are 3 words that describe you?: Intelligent, Charismatic, Dramatic

Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I have done a LOT of growing since the last time I've played, both personally and in context of this game. I feel that on my first two seasons I was playing the role of someone I'm not. I didn't really get a chance to prove myself to you or to your viewers, and I would absolutely love an opportunity to redeem myself. Being cast in your series wouldn't just allow me to participate in one of the greatest group gaming series in the history of Tengaged, it would also give me a chance to really show what I have to bring to the group gaming community as a whole. If cast, I will bring a surplus of entertainment value and will employ a new, refreshing form of strategy that is sure to make this season unique.
2903 days 1 hour ago
adelelover
Username: Adelelover
Dream Job: Actress
Color Level(at the moment): Blue
What 3rd Generation season(s) did you compete in?: 5th
Any past group game experience?(Explain): Yes i have played some more survivors and big brother's
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes definetely in the summer months
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yep perfect!
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yep!
What are 3 words that describe you?: Cheerful, Smart, Popular
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: Well last season i was in a alliance that dominated the whole game, but i was at the bottom of the alliance so i got out earlier than my other alliance members. This time i want to be a bit more ruthless as last season i was more quiet, if i get in this season i hope i can make friends and entertain everyone! Also throughout the game i am going to have to be strategic!
2903 days 1 hour ago
JTthePrince
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): JT W.
Username: JTthePrince
Dream Job: Pro Athlete
Color Level(at the moment): White
What 3rd Generation season(s) did you compete in?: season 41
Any past group game experience?(Explain): yeah but it's too long to explain
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: yeah
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): no
What are 3 words that describe you?: cunning, daring, loyal
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I'm coming back to prove that I can win this game
2903 days 1 hour ago
Brashful
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Luke D
Username: brashful
Dream Job: Nurse
Color Level(at the moment): dark green
What 3rd Generation season(s) did you compete in?: Africa
Andrews hero vs Villains 1st
Danis survior Australia 1st
Don't have numbers in the rest of the games
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): yes I will send more confessionals then last time
What are 3 words that describe you?: Mean, Funny, Smat
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: Because going into Africa I wanted to be a hero but then I realize hero's suck so I want a 2nd chance so I can win
2903 days ago
Dinosauro27
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Dino S
Username: Dinosauro27
Dream Job: Anything that let's me just sit on my ass sleep all day and watch TV
Color Level(at the moment): Brown
What 3rd Generation season(s) did you compete in?: Palau
Any past group game experience?(Explain): Since my return, I have made my mark on NJ's, Pug's, Cmack's, ISS.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Ofc you know me
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: yes sir
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): yes sir
What are 3 words that describe you?: Crazy, energetic, passionate
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I was screwed and Palau and want redemption
2903 days ago
Qazwdxedc
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Qaz W
Username: Qazwdxedc
Dream Job: Professional Hockey Player
Color Level(at the moment): Dark Green (don't play games)
What 3rd Generation season(s) did you compete in?: I got 2nd in S39 (Africa), and was idoled out 7th in S40 (Heroes vs Villains)
Any past group game experience?(Explain): All on my profile. Now let me just say the people who say they have experience that have applied don't. They need to know I'm the experienced one.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Great with me
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yep
What are 3 words that describe you?: Competitive, athletic, amazing
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: Well you know me well, and you know I can deliver. I got 5th in a 50 person cast, came back and almost won, then came back and had a shot at the final 3 if it wasn't for missy. You know I'm a great villain, and I really want to bring that this time. While being a villain, my good looks and my social skills get me in the great alliances. I orchestrated some blindsided during my tenures here, whilst having great strategic play all 3 times. I've won some challenges too. The main reason I want to come back is to win though. I don't care about anything else but being listed as the winner and having the satisfication of it. I promise to bring it and do anything in my power to win.
2902 days 23 hours ago
Gohandd
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Glad L
Username: Gohandd
Dream Job: Biochemist / Forensic Scientist
Color Level(at the moment): Dark Green
What 3rd Generation season(s) did you compete in?: Not sure if 3rd gen, but it's the rio de janeiro
Any past group game experience?(Explain): I have lots of experience but usually ending up as a jury ... :( .. I became a runner up twice, never won any survivor tho ....
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yea :))
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yea :) No school yet :)
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes, I use imgur
What are 3 words that describe you?: Passionate, thoughtful, Cheerful
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I would like to play another game of survivor because I really want to be engaged with more people at the same time have that feeling of scrambling again :)
2902 days 23 hours ago
amf7410
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Andy F
Username: amf7410
Dream Job: Psychologist
Color Level(at the moment): TV Star
What 3rd Generation season(s) did you compete in?: Philippines, Cambodia
Any past group game experience?(Explain): I've played in just about every host's group game on the site, and even some smaller group games that are lesser known.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: yes
What are 3 words that describe you?: competitive, persistent, fun-loving
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I think, even though in your series I have a history of being one of the first out, you know how I play well enough from other games, so I don't think I have anything else.
2902 days 21 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Rose
Username: TheRoseHorse
Dream Job: Teacher
Color Level(at the moment): Orange
What 3rd Generation season(s) did you compete in?: india
Any past group game experience?(Explain): I played in SBB (Seth's big brother) and won. I played Nicks big brother and got 8th. Currently playing 2 other Big brother group games. I played a big brother group game that wasn't hosted on tengaged and got 3rd. there are others, but these are like my top 3.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): I'm not that great with remembering to send confessionals, but i make almost every, if not every, challenge.
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8 pm est), is that good for you?: those times will be good for me except on Wednesdays.
What are 3 words that describe you?: Honest, Competitive, Strategic.
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I've won a group game and come really close to winning a second. I'd really like it if i got a second chance in your group game.

open group

Cmack's Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!