This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor 44 Applications

Topic » Survivor 44 Applications

2824 days 6 hours ago
Brandt69
Nick R
Brandt69
Roller coaster/ride designer
Gold
Lots of Halloween games/Gaiaphage survivor
yes
Yes
yes
Sneaky/Determined/Energetic
Im really active, i like to bring drama etc and really get into the game. I promise you wont regret it!
2822 days 14 hours ago
manalord
Me but I'm not filling out your shitty app
2821 days 16 hours ago
Dane_Williams
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Dane W
Username: Its at the top of the page
Dream Job: Bottom Bitch
Color Level(at the moment): Guess
Any past group game experience?(Explain): ENough
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Not really good at the challenges although I will send great confessionals
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: nope
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): yes
What are 3 words that describe you?: tired, quiet, annoying
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: Its my birthday today and im super bummed out about it. Just put me on just so I get the feeling of being cast on such a quality group game. That would make me feel at least 0.00000000000001% better about myself.
2821 days 12 hours ago
nickp
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed):
Username:
Dream Job: Pilot
Color Level(at the moment): Sky
Any past group game experience?(Explain): Absolutely none aside from a few survivors (one of which I won)
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes very
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Fine
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): yeah
What are 3 words that describe you?: Humorous, Determined, competitive
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I'm a massive villian and will work with absolutely anyone to get to where i wanna be.
2803 days 2 hours ago
hellokittygirls
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): LaToya
Username: hellokittygirls
Dream Job: Drag Queen (Gurl imma the next bob the derg queeen)
Color Level(at the moment): white
Any past group game experience?(Explain): benlinus' survivor, mearl's bb, sebby's survivor, db's survivor (yeah a lot)
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): duh bish. confessionals are what make me fierce af
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: sure
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): sure
What are 3 words that describe you?: bob the drag queen
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: imma be the first drag queen on cmack's survivor if yall accept me up in dis gig

open group

Cmack's Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!