This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3234 days 7 hours ago
mrkkkkyle
Okay I have a question for the final contestants. Why just why did I get 4th place?  im not talking about how did I not get out first or second. I never showed up to a competition and didn't talk to anyone I barely knew what was going on or your names. I think I sent 4 messages before the merge which is sad. I was not carried at all because I rarely got a vote and just skimmed by which was smart if I would have won that final immunity I would have died laughing. This game was full of people that didn't really know what was going on. Props to everyone who voted me out as it was smart. The person I am voting for will probably win as they haven't done anything to me this far good luck Yall:)))
3234 days 7 hours ago
TheAce
Because u wouldve won in jury
3234 days 7 hours ago
yr_2007
tundra how can i alone change the entire game ??

this is a game where numbers matter

one vote only matters when there are two groups and equal numbers but here its not the case !!

obviously our best ally needs to vote with us for a plan to work

if you and me always voted differently will we be trusting each other ? i dont think so

so i had to keep everything in my mind same goes for you

and stop saying you are not throwing me under bus and really doing it by downtalking me as if you never needed my.vote !! werent you nervous at f3 vote ?? then what do you wanna imply ?
3234 days 7 hours ago
yr_2007
kyle -

i evicted you because you played the game like me so a physical player thinks another physical player is a threat to him

same way i thought if i stay under the radar the challenge threats would love to have me in f3 and you if you were there they may chose you so i had to evict you so im here taking your place

it could have gone either way and you could be here in my shoes :-P

so i hope you got my answer that you were a threat to me as we had similar under the radar game but i made more talk with others thats the only difference
3234 days 7 hours ago
TheAce
Kyle im sorry, but u did have the jury votes to win! It was just game, ily!
3234 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Kyle you are amazing! But you had lots of friendships on jury so I knew you would definitely be hard to beat. You flew under the radar and it worked perfect for you! Good game! Thanks
3234 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I'm just saying yr u are talking about how u could have made all the good moves. But u didn't because I didn't vote with you. So really u didn't make that many big moves or had any chances to make big moves because you didn't have the numbers. But I understand what you're saying and I'll stop! Sorry man!
3234 days 6 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I just wanna say that this tribal council is really fun because everyone is so into it like the real show. We have the 3 finalists who all clearly want this so bad, and the jury members so are asking good questions to try and determine a winner. It's just fun!
3234 days 6 hours ago
TheAce
Yeah for sure
3234 days 6 hours ago
bowling4fun
im gonna vote who i talked to most/i feel deserves it
but you all did fantastic gg
3234 days 6 hours ago
TheAce
I want to hear ur reasoning as to why
3234 days 6 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Thanks bowling good game to you too!
3234 days 5 hours ago
yr_2007
ok bowling it was really fun playing with you and you are a great competitor !!

wish to play more with you in future !!
3234 days 5 hours ago
Baseball03
what was the ur biggest move u mad and how did that help u get u to the finals
3234 days 5 hours ago
TheAce
what was the ur biggest move u mad and how did that help u get u to the finals

Obviously makING the majority alliance cause I just used them and got me here

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL - The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!