This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Punalei)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Punalei)

3245 days 4 hours ago
ccwagu
Each of you grab a torch. Dip it into the pit and get fire. In this game, fire represents life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Put your name down below for questions.

Votes are due ASAP by July 14th, 9:30PM EST. If you do not vote, you will receive a self-vote and a mark against you in your miss chain.
3245 days 4 hours ago
cbearattack
Connor
3245 days 4 hours ago
Noahh
Noah
3245 days 3 hours ago
ccwagu
Connor - We're only two days into this game. Do you think alliances are already forming?

Noah - Do you think tonight's vote is going to be easy?
3245 days 3 hours ago
cbearattack
In Survivor there are always alliances, we are all aligned to take out CJ, it just depends on how you align yourselves
3245 days 3 hours ago
Noahh
This vote is very simple. Everyone pulled their weight in the immunity, but CJ. If the vote isn't clear then your head's obviously not in the game.
3245 days 3 hours ago
cbearattack
and what you consider an allaince
3245 days 3 hours ago
cbearattack
But hey its survivor
3245 days 3 hours ago
cbearattack
If you have any more questions for me let me know
3245 days 3 hours ago
cbearattack
So yeah, any questions?
3245 days 3 hours ago
ccwagu
Connor - You were the person who stepped up and decided the first member. Do you think being in this position could make you a target?
3245 days 3 hours ago
Coolguy9401
Can I have a question
3245 days 3 hours ago
Coolguy9401
Cade
3245 days 3 hours ago
cbearattack
Having studied Survivor I know that making yourself known right away can hurt you. However, as a white level I know I have to find some way to stand out or I may seem to weak. Plus I knew we would probably be picking teams so I stepped forward to get the strongest people possible on my team
3245 days 3 hours ago
ccwagu
Cade - What are your thoughts on this tribe so far?
3245 days 3 hours ago
Coolguy9401
Wait so where do we vote do we mail CC

open group

CC's Survivor: Tristan Da Cunha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!