This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Apps

Topic » Season 3 Apps

2995 days 8 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
NEW PLAYERS ONLY!

First Name:
Username:
Color Level:
Past Group Game Experience?
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?
Tell me why I should select you to compete:
2995 days 7 hours ago
iiAmazing
Zander
iiAmazing
Blue
Many survivors and big brothers plus a few hgs
Yes
I think
Yes
Wigglesworthy because we bath are slaying mama's since day 1
Strategic because if you don't think with your mind and just win challanges , you're basically a sitting duck ready to be voted off.
Basically I'm a manipulative little shit who wants everyone out
2995 days 6 hours ago
Robbyjak
First Name: Robby
Username:robbyjak
Color Level: brown
Past Group Game Experience? yes
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) probably
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? definitely
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yep
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? idk I'm like a fishbach thats good at challenges
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? social is probably the most important but I rely more on strategic and physical tbh
Tell me why I should select you to compete: cause you should
2995 days ago
zachboy967
First Name: Zach
Username: zachboy967
Color Level: Gold
Past Group Game Experience? Check my wal
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes of course
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? My group challenges are usually 5pm so maybe
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes. Me as you copied Cmack's applications
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Denise/ because I try to be an underdog
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social is more important
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I'm Zach
2994 days 21 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
First Name: Romeo
Username: Alwaysvictorious
Color Level: Dark Green
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Ofc hun
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? 9 will be a stretch but the others should be fine!
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Of course :)
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Sierra Reed because I am not a fake person, so if I have something to say, I'm gonna say it, and I am gonna throw people under the bus, hell yes!
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social, you need to build bonds and relationships with people so they like you too much to vote you out, and the people you do vote out are still gonna give you the million dollar vote.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I am such a huge competitor, I will do anything to win! There's no holding me back, I'm ready for Survivor! Cast me!
2994 days 21 hours ago
simoo
First Name: Simon
Username: Simoo
Color Level: Purple
Will's Survivor:India - 8/16
Survivors survivor: Faroe Islands 7/16
Sergeant & Jxhn's survivor: Mozambique 5/18
BHD's Survivor Samoa: 3/16
Will's Survivor: All Stars - 6/18
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Yes totally, I'm very active when if I'm cast
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yeah that's fine
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yep!
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Natalie A
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? For me it's social, you need to get people to like you if they would want you to be on their side and alliance rather than being dragged along being a goat.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Well I'm going to be active, which is always important haha. And I'll definitely try my hardest to win, which I think I'm capable of.
2994 days 21 hours ago
Zed55
First Name: Rich
Username: Zed55
Color Level: Red (hopefully brown by the time this starts)
Past Group Game Experience?: I've been on this site for 4+ years I've played for just about every host
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? sound perfect
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Michael Snow. Personality wise we are the exact same human
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social 100%
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Why shouldnt you? Wow that sound stupid and cliche but whateves pick me!
2994 days 21 hours ago
IdolGambler
First Name: Kellie
Username: IdolGambler
Color Level: White
Past Group Game Experience? None
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I am most like Lisi because I am random.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Why not
2994 days 20 hours ago
Renny10
First Name: renny
Username: renny10
Color Level: light green
Past Group Game Experience? on my description :)
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yea
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? i'll try :)
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? tbh idk i dont really watch it
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? straretgic
Tell me why I should select you to compete:because i will do anything to get my first group game win :)
2994 days 20 hours ago
opslove
Name- Dylan
Username- opslove
Age- 14
Karma- 201
Color- orange
Past Experience- In my bio are a few.
Active- Yeah I am very active
Live Challenges- Those are great times for me thanks.
Non Live Challenges- Yeah I think I can manage.
Castaway- Definitely Greg from season 1 because he was a strong physical player, actually had some strategical prowess, and had the best social game in the 1st season.
Aspect- Social because you need other people's friendships and trust to win this game because you will have to rely on them.
Why you should pick me- Because I am a very interesting character who will make the season better and because without me you will not have the best winner possible.
2994 days 19 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
First Name: Brandon
Username: Coolbrandonman
Color Level: orange
Past Group Game Experience?: Hawk Survivor 20/20
Aaron's survivor Madagascar 7/20 (5th juror)
Survivor Greek Isles season 1 ?/20
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc): oh yeah
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?: it will be difficult, but yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: yes I can
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Vytas because I like to stay in the middle, with nobody wanting me out, and I'm loyal to my allies
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: social because once you lose, your out if you don't have anyone to help you during thewords
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I am a mix of strategic and social. Sometimes when I'm ballin I'm a physical threat. I will bring a new meaning to the game Survivor. I say what I want to say. I sometimes manage to run the show, just by saying a few big bold words. I am a very smart player.

Hope you chose me to be on season 3!
2994 days 18 hours ago
dak236
NEW PLAYERS ONLY!

First Name: Dakota "Sharkeisha" Miller. You can call me either Dakoko or Sharkie tho.
Username: dak236
Karma: is it 3000 now?? i don't actually know. embarassing.
Color Level: THe limit does not exist.
Past Group Game Experience?....Julian you know as well as I do I have played just as hard a M***l but get half the credit.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? I work on Thursdays and Fridays from 8pm - 1am but other than that I'm open yeh.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yes i don't live in a cave.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I'm most like Peih-Gee because my only skills are stealing ugly accessories and being good at sudoku. OH also I didn't know hidden immunity idols existed and I can literally be hte most annoying person and still get 5th.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? SOcial 100 percent becuase your social game is most likely what is going to hand you a big fat wad of fucking cash. I mean if people respect gameplay it would be strategic because anybody can go win a challenge where you have to pick a number out of a barrel or whatever but you know setting up shit is harder. This is tengaged tho so social.
Tell me why I should select you to compete:  read my past group game experience I guess!!!! oh also I'm pretty entertaining
2994 days 17 hours ago
_jaded_
First Name: Lydia
Username: _Jaded_
Color Level: White
Past Group Game Experience? 0
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) ya bby
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Sure
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Ya
Wheat Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Caryn Groedel, bc I'm going to latch onto a strong white male and refuse to talk to dumb white bitches even if they help me in this game. Plus I have snazzy sayings!
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? It honestly is a combination of strategic and social. You can be super smart and know how to make moves, but if your social game is shit you cannot do anything at all.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I go to an Ivy League school, how many people can say that?
2994 days 14 hours ago
me2013
NEW PLAYERS ONLY!

First Name: Mel
Username:me2013
Color Level: TV star
Past Group Game Experience? Yep for sure
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? In the weekend
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Me
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? All of it.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I will play hard.
2994 days 14 hours ago
mistiksaint
First Name: Jonas
Username: mistiksaint
Color Level: orange
Past Group Game Experience? A&M Survivor
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes always
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Tom Westman, I'm fairly good in challenges and I am a natural leader.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social, you have be the best at everything else but if you have no social game you won't win a jury vote. Ask Ozzy or Russell.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I will be a great addition to this cast by being active and entertaining
2994 days 13 hours ago
bumpycloud
NEW PLAYERS ONLY!

First Name: Jack
Username: bumpycloud
Color Level: Yellow
Past Group Game Experience? Sean's Survivor New Zealand (Final 5/CANCELLED)
Jorge's Survivor Alaska (13th/20th)
Nano's Survivor Australia (9th/16)
Zach's Survivor Paraguay (4th/18th)
YasGaga's Fast Stars (5th=/12th)
A&M's Survivor Anarchy Island (Final 14/17)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? All the winners because they won
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because you asked me to apply in the first place.

open group

Julian's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!