This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Survivor Blood vs Water)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Survivor..

2136 days 16 hours ago
bryantandf
*everyone walks in*

We will now bring in the members of our jury:

Liam, Brady, Brian, Birks, Jae, Chancellor, Hoop and X voted out at the last Tribal Council

Now, let's welcome in the final 3: Chandler, Kyle and Taylor

The power now rests in the jury's hands.

Final 3: Please make your opening statements at this time or as soon as you can.
2136 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
Can we ask questions or do we need to wait?
2136 days 16 hours ago
bryantandf
You can ask questions now.

Feel free to ask all you want
2136 days 16 hours ago
bryantandf
Of course, do behave as well
2136 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
2136 days 16 hours ago
bryantandf
please what?
2136 days 16 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Opening statment: \

I just want to say im truly blessed and I played so fucking hard.

Firstly, I wanna give tribute to each jury member.

Liam- We worked really closley together its just that the other alliance members were majority. Love u tho<3

Brady - BROOOO I LOVE U. I NEVER WANTED U OUT TO ROCKS IT WAS JUS TTHAT KJLE WAS FLIP FLOPPING CONSTANTLY.

Brian- We were against each other from the start. Thats why I came up with the plan to split votes between u and chancellor.

Birks - MY HOMEY. WE MADE FINAL 3 LAST TIME, AND I WANTED TO DO IT AGAIN BUT GOT BLINDSIDED.

Jae - You were such a threat to my game. You had incredible social game and i knew u were comign for me. Thats why I used my idol on myself.

Chancellor - I love u and im sorry i voted u out. This was a mistake i made and i regret it but my goal was to have kyle in the end with me because i knew no one would vote for him to win

Hoop - Hoop im so sorry but u werent active. I wanted chandler out at this point cuz my plan was HOOP AND KYLE IN FINAL 3 WITH ME. Buttt no one wanted to vote out chandler so i had no choice.

X - u won so many immunites so the only way i cud beat u was to win an immunity which i did. byeeee
2136 days 16 hours ago
FireX
CHANDLER

WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING

TAYLOR

WHY IS CHANDLER SO AMAZING

I FEEL I AM FORGETTING SOMETHING.... *THINKS HARD*

NOPE THATS IT
2136 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
I wanna dramacaine
2136 days 16 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
THERES SO MUCH I WANNA SAY SO CAN PEOPLE ASK ME QUESTIONS.
2136 days 16 hours ago
bryantandf
drama is fine, but no personal attacks and whatever is similar
2136 days 16 hours ago
FireX
1 OF YOU IS IRRELEVNT

THE OTHER ACTED LIKE A BITCH ALL GAME AND NOW THAT THEY NEED VOTES IS ACTING LIKE SHES SO NICE. ALSO YOU RODE COATAILS

1 OF YOU JUST WON THIS GAME
2136 days 16 hours ago
FireX
I REST MY CASE
2136 days 16 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
I never rode cocktails tho. How did i ride coctails?
2136 days 16 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
QUESTIONS PLS. ANYTHING U WANNA ASK JUST ASK ME. (AND PLS DONT ASSUME U KNOW SHIT WHEN U CLEALRY DONT OR U JUST HAVE A PERSONAL VENDETTA AGAINST ME *COUGH COUGH* X AND BRIAN)
2136 days 16 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
i know x and brian r gonna try there hardest to make chandler win because they hate me. which is fair but pls dont say that i rode coctails when i clealry didint. ur just tryna make the rest of jury look like im a follower which is NOT true

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!