This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I just want to say

Topic » I just want to say

2135 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Briab butt out. You dont need to concern yourself in wgat happened in BBUK tbh. That has nothing to do with this game. This just proves what i said. I was nice to everyone and so what if me and kyle went at each other over a previous game.
2135 days 11 hours ago
kingLiam
I think we were ALL toxic, nobody is exempt
2135 days 11 hours ago
kingLiam
Everyone who doesn鈥檛 feels that way, is wrong
2135 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
Tea
2135 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
So Lorenzo, how was I toxic?
2135 days 5 hours ago
kingLiam
I said everyone was involved in this toxic game
2134 days 17 hours ago
Birks4444
Yes, I argued a lot, but I want to say that I was never "toxic" in the way that I was bullying people. Insulting people with HURTFUL NAME CALLING is just inappropriate and there is no excuse for it. I never disrespected anyone unless they were flag out being disrespectful and obnoxious.

I do know that I argued a lot though, so I take ownership of that.

Brian, I'm just going to stop arguing with you because I know that I'm right and you don't have a response to my previous comment. If you want to continue to "prove" that you weren't a bully then we can chat privately.
2134 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
I told you to come to mails and no response. Don't act like I'm the one avoiding it buddy boi
2134 days 9 hours ago
Birks4444
NAME CALLING is just inappropriate and there is no excuse for it.
2134 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
well steve has done it again in it1002's ISurvivor:Easter Island, guess who refused to pass the torch in the very first immunity challenge when there was barely a lead of 4 people with 12 hours left.
2133 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
... Steve can stuff that torch up his ass
2133 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
Oh and *sees my still empty mailbox*

If you're gonna get butthurt over me calling you an idiot when you literally proved me right by going out next, lol you're just angry I knew what was going on.

Besides you swapped tactics after I threw away your (lie) bit. Now it's (you're a bully). No hunny I was a smartie pants who tried to explain what was happening and nobody would believe me till it was all over 馃槝 truthfully I gave Jae more credit than was necessary but aside from that I was on point

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!