This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

This game...

Topic » This game...

2135 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Bryan I completely support this and I don’t think you should do awards. I’m sorry if I did anything wrong but I really tried to be one of the people who respected you and I hope you know that.
2135 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Sorry Bryan. And sorry everyone else. I got upset when people shut me out and then threw me out, and I overreacted. I will NOT apologize for anything I said to Steve no matter how much someone thinks I cause that, but I will apologize for getting angry at people who betrayed me.
2135 days 5 hours ago
RedsKanto
Hey y’all. I apologize for treating y’all like shit. I feel like I am the one that caused this shit, and it is my fault
2135 days 5 hours ago
kingLiam
I'm sorry for being toxic, love ya!
2135 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
I can support this, we don't need any more toxic waste since some people would probably be bitter at not winning anything or someone they dislike wins an award.
2135 days 4 hours ago
bryantandf
I'll change my mind for awards if you all behave properly.

No what if, no buts, no exceptions.
2135 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
I'm definitely going to be behaving since I only brought out raw emotion only in confessionals.
2135 days ago
josiahsurvivor
I am REALLY SORRY TO BRYAN AND EVERYONE ELSE.

I agree with bryan 100 % about not hosting awards and questions. it has become extremely toxic and honestly my soul hurts, like i feel so much pain just from a group game and I honestly cannot emotionally deal with it.
2134 days 16 hours ago
Birks4444
Sorry Bryan.

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!