This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (La Ceiba)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (La Ceiba)

2854 days 2 hours ago
cbearattack
Come on in guys

-Jake E. (Jakeee1123)- People will trust their Life with you, does that put a target on your back

-Barry M. (BluJay112)- You were considered a floater, do you see this as truth

-Gamo P. (Thisismygame)- So close to immunity tonight, but fell short how do you feel about that?

-Ryan S. (Ryan S.)- You were considered the weakest but almost one today's challenge, why do they perceive you as weak?

-Anna (AnnaMay)- Your first time without individual immunity, does this scare you?

-Chris (BostonRob524)- People want you BANNED FROM TENGAGED in the quiz, why do you think this is?

-Tennis B. (flame999)- You didn't send in a vote OR a list, where is your head off

-Patsy (BBhoe)- You were the answer to a LOT of the negative questions, what does that say about your game?

-Latisha (BoogieWoman)- Surprised by today's outcome?

Votes due by 10 pm central tomorrow (I am going to be gone pretty much all day tomorrow so I will read them when I get home)

If you wanna play an idol let me know

Remember Patsy and Ryan are immune and cannot be voted out
2854 days 2 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
-Gamo P. (Thisismygame)- So close to immunity tonight, but fell short how do you feel about that?
I feel like that costed me the game.
*packs bags*
2854 days 1 hour ago
ThisIsMyGame
2854 days 1 hour ago
BoogieWoman
Well it's a different outcome than we're used to so I think things could shake up if some people aren't careful
2854 days 1 hour ago
cbearattack
(Also forgot to say, we will now bring in the members of our Jury, Kevin and Justyn voted out at the last tribal council)
2854 days 1 hour ago
BBHoe
Well I guess people have not been liking my game... I do feel hurt but I know that actions speak louder than words :(
2854 days 1 hour ago
RyanS
Maybe I'm not as outspoken as others and that leads people to see me as weak
2854 days 1 hour ago
Jakeee1123
I don't think it puts a target on me im just trying to be nice to everyone lol and I love everyone
2854 days 1 hour ago
BoogieWoman
I have to say that I don't think the labels really define any one of us. I for one think it was difficult labeling everyone so y'all shouldn't take them as whole truth.
2854 days 1 hour ago
AnnaMay
It does scare me, but people have to understand that family matters come before online games. I really hope I am not voted out tonight due to my immunity streak
2854 days ago
ThisIsMyGame
Anna, I am sorry that you had to not be here because of family matters. Have i known that, I would of not been a dick during this challenge towards you.
2854 days ago
AnnaMay
It's alright Gamo :)
2853 days 14 hours ago
BostonRob524
-Chris (BostonRob524)- People want you BANNED FROM TENGAGED in the quiz, why do you think this is? Honestly don't know but could care less, that means not a damn thing to me
2853 days 1 hour ago
ThisIsMyGame
HERE WE GO!
2853 days 1 hour ago
cbearattack
Alright and with that, It's time to vote, Anna your up
2853 days 1 hour ago
BostonRob524
*Sits down* This should be interesting!

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!