This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel & Christian

Topic » EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel &..

1565 days 2 hours ago
FloatingToaster
For this episode you guys will have to deal with the harsh envorinment and creatures that rome Brazil.. more specifically the amazon...   

CONTESTANT 1-MEL
mel is what the youngins call a "boomer" She's almost 100 years old but dont let that full you! Her survival skills are untouched by anybody else. She's a stubborn but determine old lady who knows how to make fire like nothing, build grand shelters, and use natural resources to heal wounds. She feels most comfortable in the rainforest environment which is very lucky for her because she should thrive in the amazon. The only weakness she seems to have that'll affect her PSR is her age. These are gonna be harst on her frail older body which is going to be an obstacle for her survival. Will she be able to depend on her survival knowledge to get through the 21 days?

PSR- 7.8\10
Item brought- Knife (extra sharp then the one given)

CONTESTANT 2- Christian
Christian is a young 21 year old teacher. although he lacks the survival knowlage that mel has he still has a great mindset and doesnt believe in giving up which will be crucial for his moral. He is a superfan of the show so he's ready and knows whats ahead of him. He seems to be a very smart person which will help when it comes to decisions and adapting. Will he have what it takes to last the next 21 days though?

PSR-6.9\10
Item brought- Water purification kit
1565 days 2 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Your homework for tonight is to discuss what type of shelter you want to build and pick a couple pictures you'd want to show me for reference. also send me a real or fake picture of yourself. Lastly we need to discuss what time from we can all agree on to start this. i work tomorrow 2-10 est but have off (for now) the next 4 days. I'd also be okay with late at night like 1am est
1565 days 2 hours ago
FloatingToaster
any questions as well?
1565 days ago
Christian_
As soon as possible tbh, I know Mel and I live on opposite sides of the world so I don’t mind staying up late but I can’t be up till like 4 my time :3
1564 days 22 hours ago
me2013
Do we get a map?
1564 days 22 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Yes on the first day I’ll give a map and you can chose where to set up camp
1564 days 6 hours ago
FloatingToaster
So @me2013 what would be a good time for you?
1563 days 22 hours ago
me2013
Now...

Honestly I told you this was going to be hard with time zones, I’m available anytime on your Fridays and saturdays - this is Saturday/Sunday for me, the rest of the week, well Idk tbh. I have added christian on discord... we could play it there maybe
1563 days 21 hours ago
FloatingToaster
you Can’t play at night at all anymore
1563 days 16 hours ago
me2013
I’m back at work. Holidays are over.
1563 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
I don’t mind waiting for the weekend and doing it late at night
Maybe Friday?
1563 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
Also is this going to be done on the forums or could we maybe do it on discord ?
1563 days 1 hour ago
FloatingToaster
I hate to do it but I’m probably gonna have to replace you because the weekends I work like crazy and hang with the gf at night.
1563 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
omg no ):
1562 days ago
FloatingToaster
we're gonna try to wait until the weekend
1561 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
yay iconic

open group

Naked & Afraid (Day 4)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!