This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Winners Reunion

Topic » All Winners Reunion

2556 days 14 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Haha thanks Shadi

I mean I am really disappointed in my gameplay this season and I'm sure ill throw a pity party later but RN im fine because I knew I was lacking this season so I'm just glad i made FTC XD
2556 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Tribal Council 9 (Gaiaflop):

Ivy votes Mearl "That's what the plan is between original tamboli as of now but I've got to do some detective work to find out Erik's endgame."

Obscurity votes Mearl "he's shady as fuck not to mention a massive threat"

Nattie votes Mearl "there is two sides and he seems the head of the snake, hopefully he won't be snatching another win"

Robbyjak votes Mearl "Sorry mearl, but I know you told Jake everything. I can't trust you and you can't trust me so I'm gonna have to take you out before you can take me out."

Aiwfwyattroh votes Mearl "I'd prefer shadi since he just left in cmacks but this might be a good diversion so let's take mearl out now while we can, I have a fear people flip but I don't think they will."

YoundAndReckless votes Mearl "I need to build trust with Tombali so I have options to make the moves I need too when the time comes"

Cornelia votes Mearl "If he pulls out an idol, which he most likely will I got a feeling I'll be going home. If I end up getting voted out."

Mearl votes Erik

Chastain votes Erik

Caliboy votes Erik "I know my vote doesnt matter at this point and ok with that"

MMAjunkie Self Votes
2556 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Tribal Council 10 (Gaiaflop):

Nattie votes Shadi "I feel like at this stage its wise to pick off there numbers and try and use the 2 outcasts to our advantage next round, hopefully it pays off as the original tombali feel secure with me and cornelia. I'm also hoping ivy is legit with us as I feel she could be a huge asset to our games"

Obscurity votes Shadi "this is for u being an annoying rat about me "cheating" in that one challenge unless u have an idol in which case nvm"

YoundAndReckless votes Shadi "I just dont think we can work together past last tribal"

Aiwfwyattroh votes Shadi "he's cut off communication with me"

Robby votes Shadi "I wanted to vote for Sean, but everyone else wants to vote shadi, except for Jake who wants to vote Jeremy, which doesn't make any sense for this vote. I'm good with shadi going though. He's a big threat and a great player. I wanted to flip and do something exciting this vote, but no one else seems interested. I think I should be able to get something going soon though"

Ivy votes Shadi "We (Erik and I) managed to change the vote to Shadi for this round... but something just doesn't feel right"

Cornelia votes Shadi "Hopefully an idol is not played."

Caliboy votes Erik "I know shadi is going this round however to better advance my game and play the middle of these two sides"

MMAjunkie Self Votes
Chastain Self Votes
2556 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Tribal Council 11:

Robby votes Nattie "let's see if this works. I'm trying to survive and sean is more likely to vote to flush her idol than for ivy who doesn't have anything."

Robby uses second vote on Ivy

Ivy votes Robby "I have such a bad feeling I really hope I don't get screwed here LOL"

Caliboy votes Robby "I don't trust Robby will get me further in this game. Also idk I really dont care for Wyatt/Robby, sagar as a side/group kinda whack and lame and rather break that up."

Nattie votes Robby "as I feel he is after me and hopefully he doesn't use his double vote and Sean keeps his word.. This may change depending on what jakes reveal shows tho"
2556 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Tribal Council 11:

Obscurity votes Jake "honestly wanted to do this ever since you flipped out at me over the joeker vote, you are extremely difficult to play with and your social game makes me uncomfortable, i still like u though"

YoundAndReckless votes Sagar "Fire!!"

Cornelia votes Sagar "I'm pretty sure he probably has an idol or him and Wyatt are going to vote me"

Aiwfwyattroh votes Jake

Revotes

Erik revotes Sagar

Wyatt revotes Sagar "Don't like it but legit nobody but me wants to play the game with him so rip"
2556 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Tribal Council 13 (Gaiaflop):

Ivy votes Jeremy "im gonna keep my vote on Jeremy. Erik can do what he wants"

Cornelia votes Jeremy "I want to split up Sean and Jeremy, so Sean's closest ally is myself"

Nattie votes Jeremy "I feel that him and Sean together moving forward are too strong as a pair, I also feel they will pull in Wyatt and try and fuck us over."

**Nattie plays idol on self** "Well it would be a shame to be sent home with this in my pocket, when you take an idol that everyone knows about there is only so long you can hold onto it before paranoia starts to eat you up and mess with ur head lol. I will be playing this tonight on myself just to ensure my spot in the final 6."

Aiwfwyattroh votes Ivy "She doesn't talk to me + her/Jake/nattie are a f3 so something got to give here, tho I'm pretty positive ivy will not be leaving tonight."

MMajunkie votes Ivy "I want to survive."

YoundAndReckless votes Nattie "Trying to either A. Blindside the potential winner. Or B. flush an Idol"

Caliboy votes Nattie "I need to throw it and see where the tides are if it's not on me this round."
2556 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Tribal Council 14:

Cornelia votes Wyatt "he's a shady mother fucker, and I'm sick of his shit. He is also a massive jury threat in this game and I believe he has all 5 jury votes, which is a threat to my game and he is strong at competitions and I believe this could be the only chance to try and take him out."

Ivy votes Wyatt "how embarrassing if  i self voted"

Nattie votes Wyatt "If I can't take out Erik is round he seems to be the next best option. Going to have to go all out in these next 2 immunities as I can't afford for either Sean or Erik making finals as they have a good shot at beating us at the end"

Caliboy votes Wyatt "I really am trying to be the next three time winner and you are one of the biggest threats to take that from me if you make it to the end."

YoundAndReckless votes Nattie "I hope an Idol isnt played. I trust Wyatt a ton and him going could really hurt my game. Predict taken out by Idol or by FMC"

Wyatt votes Nattie "I'm not sure if I'm the vote tonight but it's better safe than sorry also worst case Sean goes home, I think I could prob swing ivy if I'm being honest because I assume she will know beating nattie and Jake isn't a option"

**Wyatt plays idol on self**
2556 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Tribal Council 15 (Gaiaflop):

i actually deleted everything from this tribal so i have to go back through mails to find it lol.
2556 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Tribal Council 16 (Gaiaflop):

YoundAndReckless votes Sean "It's likely me. But, one can hope that a tie will be forced. I had fun Trolling my way to 4th."

Ivy votes Sean "Sean has a semi okay argument to win and i cant turn on Erik. Thinking i made the million dollar mistake. Or should i say 20 dollar mistake. Or should i say HoF induction mistake"

Cornelia votes Sean "I believe I have a better shot against Erik than Sean and this is my move to make. If it costs me the win, that was still my choice"

Caliboy votes Erik he's otherwise the winner of this game Congrats Bud what a hell of a come from behind underdog arch I don't think I seen anything better."
2556 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
that's it for the tribals.
2556 days 14 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Interesting!
2556 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thank you again everybody for such a fantastic final season. im so sorry the series is ending! i just dont have a passion for hosting like I used to. Thanks again for taking part. ill try to work on rankings and whatnot but i honestly dont know how fast ill get that done.

if anyone has any questions, let me know, or if they want me to shed some light on events in the game. anything at all just ask, otherwise i think thats it for me
2556 days 14 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Well congrats to a well deserved win Jake!

Gaia it's been a really fun three seasons, especially in Cameroon and slaying with Christian in game changers and even here too!... even if I might've hurt my legacy in this season haha

Are you ever going to revive this series?
2556 days 14 hours ago
Cornelia
Slay at me always voting with the majority except for the only tribal Nattie went home!
2556 days 14 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Im also taking this as a lesson to play ballsier next time like I used to ;D

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!