This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBNA 1 Discussion

Topic » BBNA 1 Discussion

3188 days 12 hours ago
Sackeshi
House guests
beeboi69/Billy
jayjet/alexandriza
opslove/Dylan
Geofed/Geofed
danielm345/Daniel
BigBrother_78/Jacob
bboyRobert/Robert
Jovax/Jadon
javierrodriguez/Jav
Renny10/Renny A.
happyllamasadllama/Mentally Disturbed Llama
SabresGuy1219/Matt
3188 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Can we have a link to the main group so I can keep up on both?

Also happyllamasadllama is gonna be the complex hero
3188 days 7 hours ago
Sackeshi
yeah its up now :)
3187 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ok cool see you on the 8th!
3185 days 16 hours ago
Sackeshi
Mccadep8

Question What is your 1st impression of the cast? I have no idea, im just trying to get to know everyone.
3185 days 16 hours ago
Sackeshi
Oh its not sabres thats in the cast its mac LOL
3185 days 12 hours ago
Sackeshi
Mccadep8
Confessional #1

I sent "Im in Sackeshi big brother, and just wanted to say hi. Tell me about yourself?" to everyone, only Daniel responded, I like him. Hopefully we can work together, Im feeling really good about my score. My goal after a few tries were 25, I then started getting to 45 a lot and 60 was my high. I took a break and decided to try one more time...I just got in the groove. My biggest concern is should I have won the first HOH with no veto? and if when the scores are revealed if we will get everyones scores or just find out who the winner is. If my HOH ill have to decide who to put up. And that is a scary thing in week one. So my week 1 target will either be Daniel, or he will be in the F2 with me.

(PS, one of the  players got banned)
3185 days 10 hours ago
Sackeshi
Jovax
Confessions:
Im so excited but I am nervous with no pov kinda scary but im trying to make ties with some ppl
3183 days 17 hours ago
Sackeshi
BigBrother_78 and bboyRobert are nominated for eviction you must now vote to evict one of them. The person with the most votes to evict will be send packing and be the 1st member of the jury.
3183 days 17 hours ago
Sackeshi
Jayjets vote to evict

bboy dont trust him

and his goodbye message

i dont trust u now bye bye sweetie pie 1 step closer to win
3183 days 17 hours ago
Sackeshi
1-bboy 0-bigbrother
3183 days 17 hours ago
Sackeshi
How does it feel to be on the block round 1

bboyRobert

I asked to be on the block because I'm playing too many group games as is and I'm going to be busy with work and classes coming up. But I guess I'm not the target even though I kind of want to get voted out lol. Oh well maybe next week haha.
3183 days 17 hours ago
Sackeshi
beeboi69
Confessional

I vote to evict Jacob
3183 days 17 hours ago
Sackeshi
1-bboy 1-bigbrother
3183 days 16 hours ago
Sackeshi
Geofed
Confesionall
So far this game i haven't talked to much of anyone, although today isn't very important.

I vote to evict robert.

Thats all i have to say.
3183 days 16 hours ago
Sackeshi
2-bboy 1-bigbrother

open group

Survivor rankings

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!