This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 8: Sick Burn!~

Topic » ~Challenge 8: Sick Burn!~

3160 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster
A winner.
Bye.
3160 days 21 hours ago
Carvalho
Weetmaster
A winner.
Bye.

Bitch you got 4th, not even close.
3160 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster
We're all winners in here
*caresses Cinnamon's breast*
3160 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster
Lady Buckel. Halloween called. He wants his look back. http://i.imgur.com/xUnqo6Q.jpg

Cinnamon Canela. The next time I'm going to bake something I'm going to ask you what to use as a filling layer. You seem to be the expert on how to be a filler.

Error 404. When the morning comes along what does your owner do with you? Masturbate or piss?

Tinee Jess. It's Tayvie's drag race, not Jiggly Caliente's drag race, take most of your shit off.

Davina. Return whatever you stole from Cinnamon's home IMMEDIATELY.

Kokomo Injuries. Nothing comes to mind, much like your talent.

Litter Ally. You're amazing. Don't change. Except for your clothes, change those, you stink.

Octillery Clinton. Ew.

Shelley-Anne Lydia von Schneider Windemeer. Boring.

Triplechin. Wasted potential.
--------------------------------

http://imgur.com/nufYL7T

Went into a hotel room for a hookup with this dude I met on Ashely Madison. I left the hotel room looking like this.
3160 days 21 hours ago
Carvalho
Beagle Lady Buckel: How is it possible that you can fit in a photo? in a yotube video? in the wawa lounge? honey your are so fat that the fabric industry plus a X in the "XL" size and even is fat jokes doesnt work on you, I have to words for you Rory Patricks.

Error 404: MissigNo call me, he wants to crack your code ;)

Tine Jess: WHIP IT! http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/3250062/candy-whip-o.gif

Davina: For someone who stole a look from another drag race, you should stole a new personality cuz the one that you have stinks more than Emergency looks.

Kokomo Injurie: P U T A ! I'm jeaolous of you :c

Litter Ally: Coming to this competition I was worry about meeting real competition but then a I see you lypsinc... and wasn´t worry at all, cuz like your participation in your past season, you are trash material.

Octillery Clinton: Delica Tessen could be more intersting than you ... or even a jellyfish this shit are dangerous for real

Shelley-Anne Lydia von Schneider Windemeer: ... just no... you try to pull a Katya with your name, but Tayvie give us all a favor a crop you fucking slut name. But at least I think you have somenthing like Katya *see Beagle reads*

Triplechin: You are so sweet, I will never change a chin in you.

Bonus tracks:!

16,9 fl.: HAW DARE YOU! WE ARE ALL ROTHING FOR YOU! TAYVIE WAS ROOTING FOR YOU! HAW DARE YOUUU LEARN SOMENTHING FROM THIS!!!

Tayvie Noon: Classic table joke, never gets old. *winkemoji*

http://i.imgur.com/M7ySgOL.png

;o

---

Runway: *later* I get burn with my spicy attitude
3160 days 21 hours ago
Carvalho

*genius* oasdjaosdjoasd xd lamo
3160 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Octillery Clinton: Delica Tessen could be more intersting than you ...

WRONG
3160 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
emergency u make a joke then DO IT, I mean Taylor's Drag Race seasons 1-5 were funny enough but don't rest on those laurels.
3160 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Carvalho

*genius* oasdjaosdjoasd xd lamo

im hurt
3160 days 4 hours ago
Slice
believe it or not, the craft services table is the most popular hang out spot among all the girls!

miss beagle's over there doing what she does best- eating. at least she has some talent.

davina's screaming at everyone for eating chips after her and calling them copycats and trying to steal her image.

error 404 and litter ally are looking around for what kind of supplies they can glue to themselves next since it doesn't look like they plan on wearing any actual clothing any time soon.

i have no god damn idea where tinee jess is actually... i'm not even sure who that is any way.

cinnamon, that poor bitch, is so confused looking around the table; she had no idea what i meant when i told her to "eat a dick" because of the language barrier.

kokomo's been crying into that bottle of botticelli wine since the competition started. i'm not quite sure what that's about, but she's old, so i'm sure she's senile.

i wouldn't even go over there anyways! that seafood platter stinks! then again, that could just be octillery.

that's EVERYONE! :)
3160 days 4 hours ago
Giraffez
did anyone get Cinnamon's read for me
3160 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
It's drag not project runway, bye Shelley Von Titty Puncher
3160 days 4 hours ago
Slice
http://i.imgur.com/4FON16U.png
she IS the flames B******TCH
3160 days 4 hours ago
Slice
and ACTUALLY litroleum it's SHELLEY VON TITTY-PUNCHER thank you dont forget the hyphen
3160 days 1 hour ago
Carvalho

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!