This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Fourth Runway~

Topic » ~The Fourth Runway~

3164 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
I'll post eventually I have hw
3164 days 18 hours ago
rory17
I went on here in saw this LMFAO
3164 days 15 hours ago
Carvalho
NOOO I DIDNT POST  MY RUNWAY I JUST RECENTLY COME TO BTAZIL !!! DXXXX
3164 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
India!- I really liked how simple and soft your look was, the sheer sleeves on the arms and the pant was really a nice touch.

Kasha!- I get what you were trying to go for, but wow were the rhinestones placed in unflattering places. I also don’t get the train at the bottom, it throws off the dress. I’m glad that you changed your hair color last minute, changing the dress also might have helped.

Momo!- I liked that you had the balls to wear jeans on the runway. Ideally don’t think that a cat is soft figure, however I thought it was cute and definitely a silhouette I hadn’t seen before.

RheeqDroid!- I thought the no makeup idea was clever, yet this dress is a bit safe for me. I think doing this when the pool for the round is there is only 6 of you is a bit unwise. However, you were cute and I can tell you put thought into it.

Sausage!- Girl I was lazy and y’all got a free 15 hours extension and you still can’t get your shit together?

Nightmare!- Girl, if you got a windows, look up snipping tool on your computer, if not just google how to print screen. I thought that your nightgown was okay, I think it could have been a little more. I also get the feeling that you were playing it safe in a pool of 6, which meh.
3164 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Well Sausage, you are up for elimination.
3164 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
RheeqDroid 1.0, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3164 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
India Summers, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge!
3164 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Momo Kimyona, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3164 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Sexy Nightmare, I'm sorry my dear you are up for elimination.
3164 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Kasha Won Won, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3164 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Sexy Nightmare, Sausage McHostage, please send a lipsync of S.H.E's Chinese in a timely manner.
3164 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
PART 2
3164 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Emojia!- I was expecting maybe something more abstract from you as a queen. This look is funny and cheeky, I get that you really want a win. I suggesting maybe trying to spice up your looks somehow.

Holly!- The sun inspiration is interesting however, you really could make this look a lot simpler and less slutty. The tail could go, the weird being shirtless could have been changed. I am happy to see that you did make it in on time though! Welcome back.

Kikijana!- I really think you hit the bullseye with your look, it’s almost perfect. I will advise that you have been using a lot of red fabric it seems, there is nothing wrong with trying to change up the looks.

Klamidia!- You were late, but at least you posted. I think you were rushed and just threw together a ‘Chinese’ look which I’m kind of turned off by.

Rhubarb!- I thought your look was okay, I wasn’t totally wow’d by the reveal. The silhouette is something that I have kind of seen before. I think you could push the envelope more.

Wicked!- I really think you were lost in this challenge. Your look definitely feels like you threw everything and the kitchen sink at this outfit hoping something would stick. I think poor planning for this definitely hurt you.
3164 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Kikijana Cecilia, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge!
3164 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Emojia, Rhubarb, you are both safe and may leave the stage.
3164 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Klamidia Kardashian, I'm sorry my dear you are up for elimination.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!