This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Seventh Runway~

Topic » ~The Seventh Runway~

3141 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
hey I think there was some confusion.... We'll be fixing that!
3141 days 9 hours ago
andalarew_2231
LOL
3141 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Well let's get the eliminated gals thinned out, I think there was some confusion, y'all were also to make a look. So, I think this is kind of obvious RheeqDroid 1.0 congratulations on earning your way back in!

Now I noticed that Daria, Jayla June, and Rhubarb also commented, but didn't send a look, so since I think I was unclear you three can try and get a look in the next 24 hours, just post it here. I will let ONE more of you back in because I think I fucked up the description of this challenge.

the other 4 ya get out.
3141 days 9 hours ago
andalarew_2231
YES RHEEQQQQQQQQQQQQQ SLAy
3141 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Now if I call your name please step forward.

India Summers
Emojia

congratulations you two will be keeping your spots, you may leave the stage.
3141 days 9 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Crap Bye me LOL
3141 days 9 hours ago
FairyBoss
ugh
3141 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Holly!- Where you were girl?

Kasha!- I really loved the whole Russian doll look, you look really dazzling and sparkly. The big hat really sold it to me as a drag look, I am really feeling it.

Kikijana!- I really wasn’t all that impressed with this look, I feel like you are serving another simple dress on the runway tonight. I think that in your next look you really need to push the envelope a bit and step outside of the box.

Klamidia!- I really like your interoperation of Matthew’s look, it was really cute and funky. It was different and I think the owl head is iconic!

Momo!- You did a lot of talking for not posting a look tonight.

Wicked!- I really think that your look tonight capture Rheeq pretty well. It’s gothic and cute, and I get that you were on a bus like you weren’t driving the bus, but you were a bit lucky because I hadn’t started the runway yet.
3141 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Kasha Won Won, you are safe!
3141 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Klamidia, you are safe.
3141 days 9 hours ago
FairyBoss
ugh,i wanted to win this one :(
3141 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Wicked Wick, that means congratulations you are the winner of this challenge!
3141 days 9 hours ago
FairyBoss
grats bitch
3141 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Kikijana, duh you are safe.
3141 days 9 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Thanks mama, And Yes i was EXTREAMLY lucky, because i had it on my laptop open when i got home, literally would have been horrible if i had to still make it LOL
3141 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Momo Kimyona, Holly Oaks, I am sorry my dears but you are up for elimination.

Please send a lipsync of Comeback Kid in a timely manner.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!