This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Ninth Runway~

Topic » ~The Ninth Runway~

3147 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
I wanted to do the runway tonight, but I realized that I want to talk everyone and that would take a long time and I have to get up early so after my classes I should do it.
3147 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
Daria!- Your look was spooky as hell and I really like it. I feel like since you have less time to make a good portfolio, you really need to push hard every time so you have a better chance to win.

Emojia!- This look to me and the idea of it was pretty generic. The look didn't really wow me and I wish this has more to it.

Kasha!- serving cthulhu realness!  The dark sea witch is great! I think that your argument with Kikijana has merit on big sues.

Kikijana!- this gown is very beautiful however this is Halloween, you could have been anything why do something that you have done before? Seems like a bad executive decision.

Klamidia!- going after Emojia was really funny to me and I see you! I liked this more funny take on a costume.

Momo!- Doing a misty look when you could have been a Pokémon is a waste of an opportunity to me.

RheeqDroid!- Hiss hiss you're a snake in the grass! I really loved this look, it was cute and unique!

Wicked!- Doing a lady Gaga look wasn't a bad idea, the bad idea is snagging smashing multiple looks into one, it just looks a mess.
3147 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
Daria you're safe!
3147 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
Kasha you're safe!
3147 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
RheeqDroid you're safe!
3147 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
Klamidia you're the winner! Congrats ho
3147 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
Momo Kimyona you're up for elimination.
3147 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
Wicked wick you're safe.
3147 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
Kikijana and Emojia, happy Halloween hope you're scared, you're both up for elimination.
3147 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
Send a lipsync of this is Halloween in a timely manner.
3147 days 11 hours ago
AlanDuncan
em what.
3147 days 11 hours ago
AlanDuncan
my look was sickening
3147 days 11 hours ago
AlanDuncan
I construct looks.

The untalented people in this contest just click options on a game someone else has created from them.
3147 days 11 hours ago
AlanDuncan
from the moment you wrote Emojia and not EMOJIA I knew I wasn't winning this.
3147 days 11 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Wicked Wick is the only other queen here with talent.
3147 days 10 hours ago
Montenegro
CF: I bet Kasha left an apple on Tayvies desk before this runway.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!