This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Sixth Runway~

Topic » ~The Sixth Runway~

3075 days 1 hour ago
HighNoon
hey!
3075 days 1 hour ago
Giraffez
*stands waiting*
3075 days 1 hour ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

Elkisha Diamond
Almost
Meesha Gan
Kierann Keihana
Melody Midnight
Burra Kuda

you are the best and the worst of the week, if I have not called your name you are safe and may leave the stage.
3075 days 1 hour ago
Giraffez
*whispers* fuck
3075 days ago
HighNoon
Almost!- No show? :/

Burra!- I mean I feel bad for your family members, but your look is just very plain not all the interesting. I feel like I have seen this type of dress before.

Elkisha!- Astounding, I really love this idea and dress even though it is just an angel runway. You didn’t reinvent the wheel really, do you know what I mean?

Kierann!- I really don’t know why you chose this frumpy monotone lavender coat. You could have shaved your head to at least try and make it more exciting.

Meesha!- This outfit could have been edited down a bit, but I like the sexiness of this outfit.

Melody!- The warrior analogy worked perfectly for this and it didn’t look too scandalous to being showing off that skin. I really like this runway!
3075 days ago
HighNoon
Meesha Gan, you are safe.
3075 days ago
Giraffez
Wait am,I top,or bottom?
3075 days ago
HighNoon
Melody Midnight, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge!
3075 days ago
HighNoon
Elkisha, you are safe.
3075 days ago
Giraffez
Bottom
3075 days ago
Giraffez
*gulps*
3075 days ago
HighNoon
Almost, even if you're a frontrunner not posting will end it just like that, sashay away.
3075 days ago
Giraffez
*shakes*
3075 days ago
HighNoon
Burra, Kierann, I feel awfully guilty about this, but both are up for elimination.
3075 days ago
HighNoon
Burra & Kierann, please send a lipsync of cancer in a timely manner.
3075 days ago
Giraffez
*nods* yeah I saw that coming

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!