This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2 Applications

Topic » S2 Applications

2890 days 6 hours ago
jharrin7887
PYN and say why you should be picked! Please say a lot and also mail me secret strategies you don't want to be public! I will only pick a handful, so stand out!!

Apps will close June 17, 2016!

The Winner WILL be gifted.
2890 days 6 hours ago
jharrin7887
People who played last summer can still apply!

I am on est time for everyones knowledge. Challenges/evictions will take place anytime from 5pm to 10 pm est.
2890 days 5 hours ago
JesseM
I want to play and I should be picked because I won last season and I will slay in season 2 :P
2890 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
I want to play because I was robbed last time D;
2890 days 3 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
I want to play because I played too hard to my own fault and wasn't notified about the HOH, the week I got evicted!
2889 days 14 hours ago
joey65409
I Want to play because I am a great player and will work my butt of to get as far as I can and solidify my self a good postion in the game
2888 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dino

I want to play because I am not circumcised
2888 days 8 hours ago
flame999
IM AWESOME AND EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE ME
2885 days 11 hours ago
Zed55
I'd love to play. I'm a huge bb fan and an interesting player
2884 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
Haven't been spamming this much

APPS ARE STILL OPEN. They will close June 20, 2016!
2884 days 15 hours ago
Brashful
I would love to play beacause I got robbed last bb game
2884 days 15 hours ago
Brycemusser
I would love to play because I can turn this house upside down
2884 days 14 hours ago
disneygeek
Disneygeek

I think I am very sociable and I could be charismatic. So I think I might have A good social game. I also am very fast with typing and a very strong competitor in challenges so I would also have a good physical game. I think I would dominate the game
2884 days 12 hours ago
MrBird
I'm not gonna be the obvious, basic, bitch and say shit like "I can turn the house around!" or "I bring a lot to the table!", you shouldn't pick me because I'd make this game boring.
Jk, pick me because Im bored on summer and need something to do,
2883 days 13 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Gamo

I think i deserve to play because i belive that just because i look like a noob, it dosent mean i will play like one.
2883 days 13 hours ago
Obstreperous
I want to play because I want to play and I want a gift and I know I'll win because I'm iconic.

Now cast me.

open group

JH Brother Season 3 (2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!