This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2 The Kitchen/Dining Room

Topic » S2 The Kitchen/Dining Room

2831 days 13 hours ago
disneygeek
jharrin aint online but i already won you can tell i didnt fuck up more, so I am going to just do the nomination ceremony now to get this game going. Theres only 6 players, that being said 1. There is no point in a backdoor situation since all of us are playing in the veto and 2. There arent many options to choose from to put next to my main target so sorry that my options are limited..

Anyways the first houseguest i have nominated is.....
Zed55, no surprise here you and I have been going after each other all game. you have put me on the block before and have targeted me in challenges so it would be absolutely stupid of me to not put you up on the block

the second houseguest i have nominated is....
Brashful. Like i said there arent many options for me to pick from the 4 that are remaining to fill the 2nd nomination slot. ITs final 6 and you have barely spoken any game to me at all so I am unclear where your head is at and I think its only fair you take the seat for that reason. I apologize.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned
2831 days 13 hours ago
disneygeek
Yay it finally worked!

open group

JH Brother Season 3 (2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!