This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale (August 25, 2016)

Topic » Finale (August 25, 2016)

2817 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
Well, after two months of a sporadic game, this game if FINALLY coming to a close!

Three houseguests managed to make it all the way, and the jury of 7 will be voting for a winner! And an 8th vote has been brought in, and that is Tengageds vote! The three finalists will be fighting for the 8th and final vote from the Tengaged public. This final vote could be the decider in who wins and who loses!

The Jury -
disneygeek
BoogieWoman
MrBird
joey65409
JesseM
5651Omar
TheAce

Votes are due at 9pm est on August 26, 2016! (Tomorrow/Friday) The votes will be read around 10pm est that night.

If all 7 votes are in by 9pm est tonight then I will read them then! If a juror fails to vote, then their vote will be nullified!
2817 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
FINALISTS... this is your opportunity to speak as to why you deserve the jurys vote!

JURORS... You may ask as many questions as you need! Finalists don't have to answer questions they don't want to!
2817 days 19 hours ago
Jimmytv
I’m not gonna do a long speech, but I’m gonna give a few reasons on why you should vote for me.

I think that first of all I made history by NEVER BEEN NOMINATED EVER, even tho I was definitely the biggest threat since day 1.

I’ve made huge moves, I’m the first one who took a shot at the veterans and I literally got them all out before Final 6. They were a threat to my game.

I got out the biggest threat, even if some of them were my allies. I’m so sorry guys but my mojo is you have to do anything to win. And I wouldn’t had a shot against any of you at the Final 3.

I also WON THE MOST COMPETITIONS of everyone, with like 4 HOHs and 4 POVs. I was also the most active person and I always showed up for challenges.

I made sure I made it to the end with 2 floaters (sorry guys), who basically didn’t do anything and were completely inactives.

I think that’s why you should vote for me to win. I know you know I’m the best player this season, so I’m asking you to vote for me because of that, and to not do a mistake based on your personal opinion of me. I may have played dirty sometimes but every winners has to do that at some point. I could have given up because a lot of persons did that but when I’m into a game, active or not, I’ll do anything to win period.

Thanks and I’ll answer any questions.
2817 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
PUBLIC VOTE WILL CLOSE AT 9PM EST TOMORROW OR ONCE I RECEIVE ALL OTHER 7 JUROR VOTES. http://www.tengaged.com/group/7935/poll/s2-tengaged-vote-highest-receives-8th-juror-vote-134381
2817 days 19 hours ago
disneygeek
I voted for brashful
2817 days 19 hours ago
Jimmytv
I know I'm not winning but I'm not giving up, I'm probably gonna be Danielle Reyes'd.
2817 days 18 hours ago
Zed55
Hey guys, this has been a crazy two months. I'm just gonna say that I was essentially targeted my entire time in the house but ultimately used it to my benefit. I used floating as a viable strategy to get to the end. I did win comps when they were needed but I chose to take a back seat role a let people use me as a pawn to advance myself in the game. That being said I didnt stab any of you in the back and I hope you vote for me. if you have any question lmk!
2817 days 16 hours ago
Jimmytv
Zed c'mon It was not a strategy being nominated every week lol you were almost evicted everytime because of like 3 ties
2817 days 13 hours ago
BoogieWoman
I won't be voting for Jimmy unless he posts a picture of him giving himself an over the face wedgie and posts a vlog publicly apologizing to me for being a "backstabbing c*nt"

Since I don't expect him to try...

Zed: You were nominated about as much or more than Victoria Raefaeli. Convince me that it was a strategy instead you just being a huge flop

Brash: Tell me one thing that you did to impact the game because I can't think of anything

I'd prefer to vote for none of you but I guess I'll have to choose between a backstabbing c*nt, the biggest floater ever, or a joke of a pawn.
2817 days 13 hours ago
BoogieWoman
I'm voting for Brash unless the others meet my demands because this is a worse final 3 than Survivor Samoa so I'll give it that treatment
2817 days 13 hours ago
MrBird
should I vote for the fake, the sheep/ghost, or victoria rafaeli?
2817 days 13 hours ago
Jimmytv
MrBird, you have to be fake in this game. You also have to lie. That's a part of the game. I'll accept any person telling me that I'm fake inside of this game because I was, and honestly everyone is.

And you're all voting for Brash but he's not even gonna shows up for the finale, like he did for the entire game.

You can't take this game personal. I've been backstabbed many times too but as a jury member I voted for the person who played the best game, and in that case it's not that I played the best game, It's that I'm the only one who played a game.

You have to respect the fact that I was never nominated, that I won all those competitions and did all those big moves. If you don't respect that, then you should stop playing Big Brother.

But I'm genuinely sorry If I hurt you. I really didn't wanted this to happen. I'll be very upset if you don't want to be friends outside of this game.
2817 days 13 hours ago
Jimmytv
Oh and btw Victoria is a queen.
2817 days 11 hours ago
BoogieWoman
since Jimmy thinks his Russell gameplay was valid...

I urge everyone to vote for Brashful because just like them he made it to the end after 888675642343 days. (Do I sound like Erik?)
2817 days 11 hours ago
Jimmytv
Russell is disgusting and disrespect everyone. I never said anything bad about you or the rest of this cast. Now shut the fuck up.
2817 days 11 hours ago
Brashful
I got rid of Jesse

open group

JH Brother Season 3 (2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!