This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Tanah)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Tanah)

3221 days 9 hours ago
DysonLazore91
Come on in guys.

King of Clubs/ Isaac - Has there been any talk about alliances?
Brandonljw/ Brandon - Second Immunity Challenge Loss in row what’s wrong with your tribe?
Turtleboy1/ Izzy - Do you think this tribe has to change? And what can you do to help it change?
Bwburke94/ Brendan - If you could who would you want to trade for on the other tribe and why?
Ccwagu/ Vivian - With two immunity challenges now in the book and your second Tribal in a row what has to change for this tribe to turn it around and win an immunity challenge?
TheDirtyBrock/ Dan - Who do you think needs to go for this tribe to get better?
Lukey_/ Lucas - The challenges like todays did you think just maybe we might win it? Because it was close.
Frommie/ Hunter - If you are the one voted out tonight will you be shocked?

****YOU GUYS HAVE UNTIL 5PM TOMMOROW MONDAY AUGUST 17TH 2015 TO VOTE*******

Good luck
3221 days 8 hours ago
TheDirtyBrock
Dude are you going to give us PMS about the tribal or challenges like how am I going to know this is happening if your not mailing us
3221 days 8 hours ago
TheDirtyBrock
TheDirtyBrock/ Dan - Who do you think needs to go for this tribe to get better?

I don't know because I didn't know this was happening.
3221 days 8 hours ago
DysonLazore91
THIS WILL HOPEFULLY BE THE LAST TIME IT GETS CHANGED TO 3 O'CLOCK THE REST OF THE SEASON WILL BE EVERYDAY AT 6PM EASTERN! VOTES FOR TRIBAL WILL LAST FROM 9 THAT NIGHT TO 5 PM EASTERN  THE NEXT DAY.

SO EVERYONE FROM THIS TRIBE BE HERE AT 6PM EASTERN!

EVERYDAY THANK YOU
3221 days 8 hours ago
bwburke94
Bwburke94/ Brendan - If you could who would you want to trade for on the other tribe and why?

It doesn't really matter, does it? If this were about a real tribe switch, you wouldn't ask the guy who received four votes last tribal.
3221 days 7 hours ago
ccwagu
Ccwagu/ Vivian - With two immunity challenges now in the book and your second Tribal in a row what has to change for this tribe to turn it around and win an immunity challenge?

how about something that's not a spamming challenge
3221 days 3 hours ago
brandonljw
Brandonljw/ Brandon - Second Immunity Challenge Loss in row what’s wrong with your tribe?

Looking at our tribe we are mostly newbies so spamming is not our forte
3220 days 18 hours ago
DysonLazore91
*****Production*****

you guys have 4 hours left of voting!
3220 days 18 hours ago
Frommie
Frommie/ Hunter - If you are the one voted out tonight will you be shocked?

Nah, this tribe is a hot mess that can't work together in any way, shape, or form. I have been vocal about that, and it may be pissing some people off. Wouldn't be surprised if I go at all.
3220 days 18 hours ago
Frommie
I am voting for the person who was not active in posting the poll, or active in this tribal council. If you can't even participate in tribal council, you can't be depended on for anything else. @Isaac
3220 days 14 hours ago
DysonLazore91
OKAY VOTING IS NOW COMPLETE ANY MEMBERS WHO DIDNT VOTE WILL NOW RECIEVE PENALTY VOTES!
3220 days 14 hours ago
bwburke94
DysonLazore91
Played: 39 times
Last Activity: 0 min ago

i guess it's time to read the votes
3220 days 13 hours ago
DysonLazore91
okay ill read the votes at 5:30
3220 days 13 hours ago
DysonLazore91
make sure this tribe is here at 6:00 PM for the immunity challenge
3220 days 13 hours ago
bwburke94
my clock says 5:32
3220 days 13 hours ago
DysonLazore91
Ill go tally the votes

open group

Season 1,Lazore Survivor: Malaysia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!