This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (Bersatu)

Topic » Tribal Council #6 (Bersatu)

3218 days 10 hours ago
DysonLazore91
come on in guys and sit down.

lets get to the questions

Brandonljw/ Brandon – **NO QUESTION**
Bwburke94/ Brendan – has there been any talk as of late of who should go?
Ccwagu/ Vivian – there has been lines drawn in the sand now do you feel comfortable where you with everyone?
TheDirtyBrock/ Dan – you weren’t happy about the immunity challenge why?
Chandlerp1996/ Chandler – you were late to the immunity challenge why?
Dash10/ Dash – Dash you have won two immunity challenges in a row, you played an idol last tribal so what can we expect tonight?
JayJames45/ Jay – you were the first one out of the immunity challenge was that your strategy?
Praknasty/ Vaughan - **NO QUESTION**
WANJ/ Will – Last tribal Council you got all but 4 votes are you nervous tonight?
Bulldozer24/ Drew - **NO QUESTION**
Jonghyun408/ Andrew – **NO QUESTION**
Sm123/ Chase – After last tribal council what do you think will happen at this one?

all votes MUST be in by 5:00PM eastern Tomorrow (EVERYONE MUST BE HERE AT 6:00 PM EASTERN FOR THE LIVE READ OF THE VOTES)
3218 days 10 hours ago
bwburke94
Bwburke94/ Brendan – has there been any talk as of late of who should go?

Well, I've been saved by an idol twice in a row, I feel it could be me tonight.
3218 days 10 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
i told you i might not be there. i was late because i had a test to take.
3218 days 10 hours ago
TheDirtyBrock
TheDirtyBrock/ Dan – you weren’t happy about the immunity challenge, why?

Because if I didn't win I'm going home... it's as simple as that and I didn't but if someone wants to make a move please talk to me and if you are on the outs please talk to me
3218 days 10 hours ago
ccwagu
nope
3218 days 10 hours ago
JayJames45
My strategy was not to fucking lose but I lost...

(Playing on mobile is difficult) just saying
3218 days 10 hours ago
ccwagu
Although I have a question for you Lazore, are you gonna change the number of jurors when someone gets voted out?
3218 days 10 hours ago
Praknasty
Hey guys I just got home from work what I miss at the challenge?
3218 days 10 hours ago
WANJ
Yeah. I didn't realize how much people didn't want me on the jury, but I am here and I am going to have a say at the end of the day. And if they don't like it well that sucks for them because there are bigger fish to fry
3218 days 10 hours ago
Sm123
Sm123/ Chase – After last tribal council what do you think will happen at this one?

I couldnt tell you honestly It could be will because of all the votes he had or it could be Dan because of the accusations!

Its really up in the air I just hope I stay
3218 days 10 hours ago
DysonLazore91
Vivian there will be 9 jurors
3218 days 9 hours ago
bwburke94
Will, half of us who are still here voted for someone else. You aren't as much of a target as you think you are.
3218 days 3 hours ago
brandonljw
wow i dont get a question?
3218 days 3 hours ago
WANJ
Brendan. 8 or 9 out of 11 people here voted for me last time. For no rime or reason when there are bigger threats than I. So all but 3 people here voted for me last time.
3217 days 20 hours ago
Dash10
Dyson you can expect big things from here on out i have been told that i am a target and when i dont win immunity i am going home but that wont you see i won two of these and i dont plan on stopping anytime soon
3217 days 17 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Aw I wanted a question

open group

Season 1,Lazore Survivor: Malaysia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!