This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Bersatu)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Bersatu)

3175 days 22 hours ago
DysonLazore91
yous got 5 minutes to cast your votes and ill read them in about 7 minutes
3175 days 22 hours ago
WANJ
Do I feel good. Yes. Do I think I am safe. No. I can still be voted out and not even use my advantage
3175 days 22 hours ago
JayJames45
Jay you were close in the immunity do you feel confident that you will survive tonights vote?

Safe?? hell no we have 2 people in this game who are set to win but if wake up and realize if you vote these 2 fuckers out then you have a equal shot. I don't have no problem and saying who I coming for...Brendan and Vivian ... That's no shocker
3175 days 22 hours ago
bwburke94
I tried to make a deal with Chandler and he refused. I guess he took lessons from Dreamz. Anyway, this challenge sucked for me because Dan won immunity and Vivian has the idol, leaving me as the only vulnerable member of Tanah.
3175 days 22 hours ago
TheDirtyBrock
Lol that's cute,.. Vivian has the idol everyone I would love it for Vivian to play it for Brendon
3175 days 22 hours ago
bwburke94
It's a split vote, Dan. Do you really think she'd idol herself out?
3175 days 22 hours ago
TheDirtyBrock
A split vote... your funny dude..  we ain't splitting no votes I told everyone to vote you... or
Vivian ... what ever she believes
3175 days 22 hours ago
ccwagu
lazore read the votes
3175 days 22 hours ago
DysonLazore91
OKAY ILL GO TALLY THE VOTES
3175 days 22 hours ago
DysonLazore91
IF ANYBODY HAS A HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL AND THEY WOULD LIKE TO PLAY IT NOW WOULD BE THE TIME TO DO SO?
3175 days 22 hours ago
ccwagu
*stands up*
3175 days 22 hours ago
TheDirtyBrock
I bet Vivian is
going to play his idol on Brendon and we are going to be blindside
3175 days 22 hours ago
ccwagu
hahahahahaha this better fucking work
brendan receives the idol!
3175 days 22 hours ago
TheDirtyBrock
Go head Vivian play it on Brendon
3175 days 22 hours ago
bwburke94
*gives idol to host*

open group

Season 1,Lazore Survivor: Malaysia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!