This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council # 6 (Asofo)

Topic » Tribal Council # 6 (Asofo)

3191 days 8 hours ago
aceman509
Welcome guys to your first tribal council as a merged tribe. Looking forward to seeing how this one will play out.

Newz is immune, you cannot vote for him tonight. Everyone else is fair game.

-----

Questions:

Do you think old tribal lines will decide the vote, or is that not in play at all?

Kujo has only gone to one tribal council where they voted off a relatively inactive player, do you think this will be there first real test of loyalty?

Are you feeling like you are in safe, in trouble, or not really sure about tonight?

-----

Votes are due by 5:00 PM EST when they will be read live (unless all votes are received early, in which case they will be read then)
-Not voting will result in a self-vote
-Please send me a confessional with your vote (just a reason why you are voting that person)
-Once you vote, you will only have 30 minutes to change it. Once 30 minutes are up your vote is locked in for good
- Several of you have still not sent in your confessionals for this week. I will send you a reminder, but no confessional means an "x" on your miss chain.
3191 days 7 hours ago
Praknasty
Do you think old tribal lines will decide the vote, or is that not in play at all?

I can't speak for the others, but I think they will stay the same. The people I've played with so far are very loyal and will stay together.

Kujo has only gone to one tribal council where they voted off a relatively inactive player, do you think this will be there first real test of loyalty?

Definitely, this is the first time where someone can vote their own way if they wanted to. This will be the first real test.
Are you feeling like you are in safe, in trouble, or not really sure about tonight?

I always believe that I'm in trouble Ben. I'm just unnaturally paranoid so yeah. O well can't do nothing about it but live with it.
-----
3191 days 7 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
On my tribe I believe so but on the other one I don't think so.

Yes it will.

I feel safe until when there's 6 of us left.
3191 days 7 hours ago
coolranch
Questions:

Do you think old tribal lines will decide the vote, or is that not in play at all? meh hope not cuz if thats how it goes im in the minority

Kujo has only gone to one tribal council where they voted off a relatively inactive player, do you think this will be there first real test of loyalty? no they prboably will just pick on Ackee or vote out someone in there tribe who they all dont like

Are you feeling like you are in safe, in trouble, or not really sure about tonight? no clue hope im safe

-----
3191 days 7 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
My real answer to the last question is, you can never feel safe.
3191 days 6 hours ago
Coco2846
Hmm, well this could be a possibility but inactivity could also be how we vote.

Yes . Yes . Yes . Yes . Yes

I'm never feeling safe.
3191 days 6 hours ago
steve4280
Yea I think it'd b idiotic for anyone to turn against there allies because then that can ruin there game. I believe loyalty is the key in survivor above all other things. There is no such thing as safe
3190 days 13 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
How many votes have been sent in?
3190 days 12 hours ago
aceman509
I don't reveal how many votes have been sent in, because it can influence strategy knowing who you think has voted and who hasn't
3190 days 12 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
The reason why I asked was because if all the votes were in you could read them.
3190 days 12 hours ago
aceman509
I don't have all the votes.

Also, the votes will be read at 10 PM tonight because I am busy tonight. Immunity challenge will be tomorrow night
3190 days 12 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Oh my god.
3190 days 11 hours ago
Praknasty
Damn and tonight was one of the few nights I had off to compete in the challenge.
3190 days 11 hours ago
cswaggerr

I'm sure the other tribe will remain loyal to each other.

It's a test I think they will all pass. To turn on a majority alliance this early in nerge would be a huge mistake on their end.

I really don't know how in trouble I am tonight. But I'm certain my days here seem numbered
3190 days 10 hours ago
phillyboy27
I think most likely this will be decided by old tribal lines, but you never know, as anyone could jump ship unexpectedly

Yes.

I'm nervous every single tribal council, and especially right now, since people who I haven't talked to could very easily be plotting against me.
3190 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
the votes?

open group

Aceman's Survivor: Jamaica Day 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!