This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Asofo)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Asofo)

3188 days 12 hours ago
aceman509
Welcome back guys. Tonight you will vote out the 7th player of this game.

Newz is immune, you cannot vote for him tonight. Everyone else is fair game.

-----

Questions:

Last time we saw a very united vote. Why do you think this was?

Will the vote be more scattered tonight, or do you expect another one that is nearly unanimous?

What do you base your vote on at this stage of the game?

-----

Votes are due by 9:30 PM EST when they will be read live (unless all votes are received early, in which case they will be read then)
-Not voting will result in a self-vote
-Please send me a confessional with your vote (just a reason why you are voting that person)
-Once you vote, you will only have 30 minutes to change it. Once 30 minutes are up your vote is locked in for good
- Several of you have still not sent in your confessionals for this week. I will send you a reminder, but no confessional means an "x" on your miss chain.
3188 days 12 hours ago
cswaggerr
I think the other tribe coming into merge was really strong and united.

Will the vote be more scattered tonight, or do you expect another one that is nearly unanimous?
I would expect a rather unanimous decision, then again expect the unexpected

There are so many factors that go into what you need to base your vote on at this stage of the game. But I think right now considering who has your back is really important.
3188 days 12 hours ago
coolranch
Last time we saw a very united vote. Why do you think this was?  Other tribe had the numbers comng into merge easy to come in and vote off an Ackee

Will the vote be more scattered tonight, or do you expect another one that is nearly unanimous?  Idk they might just vote off another Ackee

What do you base your vote on at this stage of the game? WHO WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND xD im voting with the people who want me with them
3188 days 6 hours ago
Coco2846
Well the tribes had just merged and so I feel everyone targeted someone who wasn't as active.

Not too sure, probably.

Tonight I am basing my vote on how trustworthy I feel this person is.
3188 days 4 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Because he was a threat.

I really don't know what it will be.

I think it's based off of everything.
3188 days 4 hours ago
steve4280
Well if these challenges keep goin the way they're goin newz could very well win every single challenge. I'm basing this vote off of loyalty
3188 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
I like how there was no question about challenges but you still wanted to put a target on me Steve
3188 days 3 hours ago
Praknasty

Because the Kujo tribe was a strong united front against one of the bigger threats from the Ackee tribe.

I don't know anymore Ben, this game gets so hard to read sometimes that you just have to vote the way you originally planned and hope for the best.

My vote is mainly based on whose a threat moving forward, and lesser based on my feelings about people's gameplay.
3188 days 3 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Whoever gets voted out will be the first juror I believe.
3188 days 3 hours ago
steve4280
Just speakin the truth newz u the challenge dominater
no doubt
3188 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Questions:

I think it was just a vote that everyone was cool with making. Personally i was happy to see Marcus go because me and him have never really gotten along game wise

I don't know. Survivor is unpredictable so you can really never expect that.

Honestly, I'm voting for the person who i think is a threat for my game.
3188 days 3 hours ago
steve4280
Let's just b real the minute newz loses a challenge every one here would b idiots not to vote him off.just sayin. And newz maybe targeting me now for sayin that but idc he don't control nobody
3188 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
winning challenges is not everything in this game @steve
there are advantages for keeping me.

Oh and i don't even have to target you, you just make enemies on your own.
3188 days 2 hours ago
steve4280
Yea sure newz but the way u dominate challenges speak for themselves so don't try and downplay it and I don't make enemies except for maybe u now
3188 days 1 hour ago
HUNTERBC88
I don't want any drama.
3188 days 1 hour ago
Praknasty
Little late for that its already here

open group

Aceman's Survivor: Jamaica Day 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!