This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Asofo)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Asofo)

3176 days 13 hours ago
aceman509
Welcome back guys. Tonight you will vote out the 8th player of this game.

Nasty is immune, you cannot vote for him tonight. Everyone else is fair game.

-----

Questions:

Nasty, last time you were 1 vote away from leaving this game. Do you think you needed to win immunity to stay alive?

Newz, this is the first time you haven't been immune after the merge. Are you worried that you've proven you are a physical threat, and people will target you now that you've lost one?

Last time we saw the vote be as close as possible. Is their a clear 5-3 majority? Or did people just pick a side regardless of alliances?

Are old tribal lines still in play? Or does the fact that not a single Ackee got a vote last time mean they don't matter much at all?

-----

Votes are due by 5:00 PM EST when they will be read live (unless all votes are received early, in which case they will be read then)
-Not voting will result in a self-vote
-Please send me a confessional with your vote (just a reason why you are voting that person)
-Once you vote, you will only have 30 minutes to change it. Once 30 minutes are up your vote is locked in for good
- Several of you have still not sent in your confessionals for this week. I will send you a reminder, but no confessional means an "x" on your miss chain.
3176 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Newz, this is the first time you haven't been immune after the merge. Are you worried that you've proven you are a physical threat, and people will target you now that you've lost one?

I mean I was being targeted even when i had immunity so I'm definitely expecting to be targeted again. I just hope people see that i still have shown to be loyal
3176 days 4 hours ago
Coco2846
Last time we saw the vote be as close as possible. Is their a clear 5-3 majority? Or did people just pick a side regardless of alliances?

I don't think there is an alliance that is the majority of the cast but if tonight, there is another 5 - ? vote, then maybe there could be a large alliance. which makes me scared... since i have troubles winning.

Are old tribal lines still in play? Or does the fact that not a single Ackee got a vote last time mean they don't matter much at all?

old tribal lines are gone for me personally. like i dont even remember what the tribe was called. i know there was kujo but i forget the other. so clearly now i am not voting if you were not in kujo cause im over that lol.
3176 days 4 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
I'm really scared I might get voted out.
3176 days 4 hours ago
cswaggerr

I think it's always hard to determine where people stand this late in the game as things seem to be constantly shifting.

To me old tribal lines have pretty much diminished. At this point everyone is doing what is best for their game.
3176 days 2 hours ago
Praknasty
Nasty, last time you were 1 vote away from leaving this game. Do you think you needed to win immunity to stay alive?

Probably, it sent me a definite message that I'm not well liked in this game, so I had to do something to guarentee my safety for another day.

We'll find out tonight Ben. If the votes fall that way then yes there is a new majority alliance running this game.

Old tribal lines are out the window and around the corner. Two Kujo members were targets last tribal which indicates that the whole loyalty bull they were preaching earlier was just a farce to try and blindside myself out. It's all about who can you trust more as of this stage of the game.
3176 days ago
phillyboy27
I don't think there is necessarily a clear majority.  This vote will be very telling of whether there is truly a clear majority.

If tribal lines were still in play, then an Ackee member would have been gone last time.  Both people on the chopping block were Kujo, and honestly, at this point in the game, it's more about setting yourself up for the end of the game, and about who you can trust rather than tribal lines.
3175 days 21 hours ago
aceman509
I'll go tally the votes
*collects the urn*
Alright once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately.
*opens urn*
I'll read the votes
3175 days 21 hours ago
aceman509
First Vote...
3175 days 21 hours ago
aceman509
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
x
X
X
X
*flips it*
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X

Hunter
3175 days 21 hours ago
aceman509
Second Vote...
3175 days 21 hours ago
aceman509
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
x
X
X
X
*flips it*
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jack (Self Vote)
3175 days 20 hours ago
aceman509
Third Vote...
3175 days 20 hours ago
aceman509
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
x
X
X
X
*flips it*
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X

Newz

Thats 1 vote Hunter, 1 vote Jack, 1 vote Newz
3175 days 20 hours ago
aceman509
Fourth Vote...
3175 days 20 hours ago
aceman509
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
x
X
X
X
*flips it*
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X

Newz

open group

Aceman's Survivor: Jamaica Day 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!