This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

3175 days 21 hours ago
aceman509
Tonight at 9 PM EST.

Let me know if you can't make it
3175 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
i can make itt
3175 days 20 hours ago
coolranch
Probably not
3175 days 18 hours ago
Praknasty
I'll be here
3175 days 18 hours ago
aceman509
Check in now
3175 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
hiii
3175 days 18 hours ago
aceman509
So far its just me and you, Newz
3175 days 17 hours ago
phillyboy27
Alright, I'm here
3175 days 17 hours ago
Praknasty
Here
3175 days 17 hours ago
cswaggerr
Here
3175 days 17 hours ago
Tylerseeg
here
3175 days 17 hours ago
coolranch
Here
3175 days 17 hours ago
coolranch
Nvm gtg
3175 days 17 hours ago
aceman509
Alright guys, lets get started
3175 days 17 hours ago
cswaggerr
Ready
3175 days 17 hours ago
aceman509
Come on in guys! First things first, Nasty I will take it back.

*grabs immunity necklace from Nasty*

Once again immunity is back up for grabs. You win today and you are guaranteed a 1 in 6 shot at winning this game. Todays challenge is called "Hold On" and here is how it works.

Each of you will stand on a spinning log above the water while holding a rope. On my go you will have 2 minutes to post *holds onto rope*. If you fail to post you will “let go” of your rope, and fall into the water. From then on, the time you have to post *holds onto rope*, will get smaller. Last person left standing/holding onto their rope, wins Immunity, and a guaranteed 1 in 6 shot at winning this game.

Also I will not be using Tengaged Time for a timer. I have my own timer with me now, that I will start once I post Go, so don’t start yelling at me if my post hits 1 minute, 2 minutes, etc. because I will post the Time’s Up when the time is up on my timer.

Any questions?

open group

Aceman's Survivor: Jamaica Day 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!