This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council # 9 (Asofo)

Topic » Tribal Council # 9 (Asofo)

3174 days 23 hours ago
aceman509
Welcome back guys. Tonight you will vote out the 8th player of this game.

Aaron is immune, you cannot vote for him tonight. Everyone else is fair game.

-----

Questions:

Aaron, do you think you would have gone home if you didn't win immunity tonight?

Final 7 is traditionally a time when a move is made. Think a blindside is coming tonight?

Is now the time when you start questioning your allies? Or do you have to trust them even more now that there are fewer places to hide?

-----

Votes are due by 8:00 PM EST when they will be read live (unless all votes are received early, in which case they will be read then)
-Not voting will result in a self-vote
-Please send me a confessional with your vote (just a reason why you are voting that person)
-Once you vote, you will only have 30 minutes to change it. Once 30 minutes are up your vote is locked in for good
- Several of you have still not sent in your confessionals for this week. I will send you a reminder, but no confessional means an "x" on your miss chain.
3174 days 23 hours ago
Praknasty
Final 7 is traditionally a time when a move is made. Think a blindside is coming tonight?

Its not a blindside Ben, both parties know what is happening tonight. Is it a big move? Yes. Is it a blindside? No.

Is now the time when you start questioning your allies? Or do you have to trust them even more now that there are fewer places to hide?

You have to trust in them even more Ben, second guessing them now would be detrimental to your own game. You must show them that you believe in them wholeheartedly and trust them to have your back.
3174 days 21 hours ago
cswaggerr

I know there are two people on the chopping block today and I'm one of them. If I go home it wont be a blindside, but it will be a bad move for everyone except the three that have a f3 deal. So im hoping the other players see where they stand.

I don't think this is when you start questioning allies, but you would have to be a fool to not start thinking about f3. If you are in an alliance with 5 people and you and one other person find yourself 4th and 5th on the totem pole it's only logical to reconsider allies. Unless you want to be 4th/5th.
3174 days 21 hours ago
Coco2846

Hmm, there could be. I hope its not me though :(

I trust my allies a lot. I trust a lot of people in the cast and hope they dont betray me, but we will see what happens again.
3174 days 21 hours ago
phillyboy27
Questions:

Aaron, do you think you would have gone home if you didn't win immunity tonight?
I think there would have been a good chance that I'd go home, since I was on the outs as my old allies Steve and Hunter went home.  I would have been an easy vote

A move will definitely be made; I'm not sure if the person who goes will consider it a blindside or not, since a lot of it depends on awareness in the game.

I think since this is a great point to make a move, many have no choice but to place trust in others, and that is why the social game is so important.  At the same time, though, as the final 3 approaches, you need to start planning how you're going to get there, and who ideally will be sitting next to you.
3174 days 17 hours ago
aceman509
Votes will be read in a bit. Sorry guys, I'm very busy IRL today. No challenge tonight either
3174 days 16 hours ago
aceman509
Sorry for being a bad host lol
3174 days 16 hours ago
phillyboy27
It's fine.  I'd say your hosting powers rival those of even the great NJesus :)
3174 days 15 hours ago
Praknasty
You're doing good Ben. We all have lives this setback is no big deal man :)
3174 days 13 hours ago
cswaggerr
Pretty sure I'm voted out anyways.
3173 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
when are the votes going to be read?
3172 days 19 hours ago
aceman509
Still waiting on vote(s). When I get them all they will be read
3172 days 19 hours ago
Praknasty
Dang they must've forgot
3172 days 17 hours ago
aceman509
I'll go tally the votes
*collects the urn*
Alright once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately.
*opens urn*
I'll read the votes
3172 days 17 hours ago
aceman509
First Vote...
3172 days 17 hours ago
aceman509
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
x
X
X
X
*flips it*
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X

Newz

open group

Aceman's Survivor: Jamaica Day 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!