This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3099 days 2 hours ago
Sebby
Will be a live challenge tonight @ 6PM EST!!  Be here!
3099 days 2 hours ago
mrmuffinman
i will
3098 days 22 hours ago
Sebby
For today’s challenge, I will post a number and you all will have 3 minutes to find someone on Tengaged whose karma matches the number I posted, and MAIL ME a link to their profile. Whoever sends a link to someone who has the closest amount of karma to the number I posted WITHOUT GOING OVER, scores a point. First person to 3 points wins Immunity and will have a guaranteed 1 in 5 shot at winning this game.

Each person may only send 1 link per round.

Everyone understand?
3098 days 22 hours ago
Sebby
I might be a little late for the challenge but I'll be here by 6:30 for sure, I'll mail everyone when I get back.
3098 days 21 hours ago
mrmuffinman
how do you send a link just copy the top text bar?
3098 days 21 hours ago
Sebby
yep!
3098 days 21 hours ago
mrmuffinman
ok thank you
3098 days 21 hours ago
mrmuffinman
im guessing if two people sent in the same amount of karma the person who sent you the link first gets the point?
3098 days 21 hours ago
mrmuffinman
here
3098 days 21 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Here
3098 days 21 hours ago
Sebby
Yeah sorry I forgot to mention that! ^ If two or more people send in the same amount of karma, the first first person who sent it will score the point.
3098 days 21 hours ago
Ahmir99
Here
3098 days 21 hours ago
Sebby
we'll start at 6:10
3098 days 21 hours ago
mrmuffinman
k
3098 days 21 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Ok
3098 days 21 hours ago
dsradine
here

open group

Sebby's Survivor: Papua New Guinea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!