This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#4 - Tribal Council - Fusionado

Topic » #4 - Tribal Council -..

3104 days 9 hours ago
Billybo10000
*The Tribe enters into the Tribal Council area, each holding their torch as some spanish villagers watch them head up to the Tribal Balcony. Billy is standing there, watching them approach with a smile*

Welcome Fusionado Tribe, place your torches down and let's begin what will be an interesting Tribal Council.

Remember, tonight Gregory and Mel are both IMMUNE from the vote and cannot be voted out.

First, some questions -

Mel - How did it feel, winning two Immunity Challenges? Do you think this is good for you?

Gregory - You just got given Immunity by Mel! How psyched are you to have made it to Jury?

Nyau - With this vote deciding the Jury, do you think it's important to remove the right person?

JJ - Do you think anybody can feel safe without that Immunity Necklace?

Benny - With the med evac of Jenn, do you think this vote will be easier or harder?

Ryan - Do alliances really start to affect the game at this point?

Taylor - You were close to winning immunity, but made the same mistakes (Grammatically and presentationally), as Mel's first guess. Do you think your mistake will cost you?

Sam - You almost had it. How threatened do you feel here at Tribal tonight?

Glad - Do old Tribal Alliances still matter? And do you think it's Anda VS Lucia?

Robert - With this vote deciding how the game goes from here, will this affect the camp life and how work is done?

- Votes must be sent in by 2PM EST - Saturday.
- A reason for your vote would be nice.
- You may re-vote in the intial voting stages. However, if this first set of votes yields a tie, you may not change your votes.

Once all ten votes have been sent in, or we reach the allotted time, I will read the votes and one of you will leave Survivor: Spain, missing out on the Jury by one space.
3104 days 9 hours ago
Billybo10000
And yes, as there was a med-evac, only one vote is required, not two.
3104 days 9 hours ago
NerdiiKiid
Robert - With this vote deciding how the game goes from here, will this affect the camp life and how work is done?

I Honestly Think This Vote Has A Great Impact On The Future Of This Game .. After This .. We Will Be A SIngle Digit Tribe .. Which Means We Are Getting Closer To The End And This Very Vote Is The Start Of It All
3104 days 9 hours ago
me2013
Mel - How did it feel, winning two Immunity Challenges? Do you think this is good for you?

After a stressful week at work it was good to finally be able to do something fun. I was only playing for reward - so Greg would have won immunity anyway - if you had not let me play. (Thanks for that).

I think it is good for my mental health - "all work and no play" - and all that crap!
3104 days 9 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory - You just got given Immunity by Mel! How psyched are you to have made it to Jury?: It feels great!
3104 days 8 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
Ty: a bit
3104 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Nyau - With this vote deciding the Jury, do you think it's important to remove the right person?

I could matter a whole lot. It could be the deciding factor that determines how far you go in this game, and if you make it all the way - if you win or not
3104 days 8 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Benny - With the med evac of Jenn, do you think this vote will be easier or harder?

Depends if she was the vote
3104 days 8 hours ago
s73100
Sam - You almost had it. How threatened do you feel here at Tribal Well I feel like there is a group vote tonight.
3104 days 8 hours ago
me2013
wow you guys don't muck around do you?
3103 days 14 hours ago
Billybo10000
*The final contestant writes down their vote and returns to the group, while Billy looks on*

Alright, I'll go tally the votes.

*Goes to collect the voting urn*
3103 days 14 hours ago
Billybo10000
*Returns with the voting urn*

May I remind you that once the votes have been read, the decision is final and the contestant voted out must bring me their torch and leave the Tribal Council Area immediately.

*Opens the urn*

I'll read the votes.
3103 days 14 hours ago
Billybo10000
The first vote is for...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Glad.
3103 days 14 hours ago
Billybo10000
The second vote is for...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nyau.
3103 days 14 hours ago
Billybo10000
The third vote is for...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sam.
3103 days 14 hours ago
Billybo10000
The fourth vote is for...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nyau.

open group

Billy's Survivor: Spain (Episode 5)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!