This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cold Cases: Story One, Chapter One

Topic » Cold Cases: Story One, Chapter..

2410 days 6 hours ago
Rain848
*Walks in the clothing store and looks around flashing a smile at the girls*

https://media.giphy.com/media/k7TDTytV8bf68/giphy.gif
2410 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Sighing, he decides to read through that Overturned blog.*

"Well, this case seems to be taking a turn for the interesting. Maybe making my next book about her isn't such a bad idea."
2410 days 6 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Girl #2: "Oh my God, it's Asher."

Girl #3: "What a Dad."

Girl #1: "He's my Dad."

Girl #3: "FIGHT ME!"

*girls swoon over him*

Girl #2: "OH MY GOD HE SMILED AT ME."

Girl #1: "No, he smiled at me bitch!"
2410 days 6 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*The reporter -- Dawn -- goes over the normal things, about her last known whereabouts, how the body was discovered, theories and what not, one theory catches Levi's eye.*

"I have a theory that her granddaughter, Lana, had a hand in her death, there was no sign of forced entry and Lisa was always frantic about keeping the house locked up. Like someone was out to get here. And what do you know, Lana has the only spare key to the house, what secrets you hiding little girl..."
2410 days 6 hours ago
joaogdh
*Victoria gets out to grab some pumpkin spice latte and sees the girl that was talking shit about Lisa and goes talk to her*

Victoria: "Hi!, you know me right i work on the clothing shop you go down the street??"

Girl: "Yeah, but why are you even talking to me???"

Victoria: "Oh... i saw you there sitting alone so i decided to go talk to you"

Girl: "I don't need your pity, you should worry about yourself cause you might get killed like that bitch."

Victoria: "... Are you kidding???"

Girl: "Of course!! just between us i'm a little bit scared to..."

Victoria: "Right, but you're not scared when you post on that page on facebook about Lisa..."

Girl: "If you want to talk about that whore you should go to the police station, they are the only ones who know about her..."

Victoria: " You know, with that attitude someone might get you killed... just kiding!! have a good night!!"

Girl: "..."

*Victoria walks over with an ironical face and from the mirror door she sees the scared girl sitting on her table*
2410 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Hmmm... I might have to keep that in mind."

*he copies this down onto a piece of paper*
2410 days 6 hours ago
Cyrus
*Marc sighs and dumps out the rest of his coffee*

"What the hell happened to make everyone hate her so much? Nothing lines up..."

*He puts on his gloves again and joins back into his lab*
2410 days 6 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Lana: *walks out the front door of Lisa's house and locks it behind her, hangs her head and shoves her hands into her pocket and walks down the street, hiding her face as everyone points and stares and gasps -- either because of Lisa or because of Dawn's blog*
2410 days 6 hours ago
Finnick
*Fox waters her garden thinking about Lisa being murdered.*
2410 days 5 hours ago
joaogdh
*After that weird talk, Victoria goes to the grocery store*

*Victoria arrives home and goes to the kitchen where she starts cooking some pancakes

https://media.glamour.com/photos/597d00bbd0b6e4449ea399fc/master/w_644,c_limit/selena-fetish-video-1.gif
2410 days 5 hours ago
Finnick
(why was that neighborhood bombed)
2410 days 5 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
(Lisa bombed the place. No wonder everyone hates her.)

*He thinks he remembers who runs this blog. Some weird single mother or something. Oh well.*
2410 days 5 hours ago
Rain848
In class I’ll be on later )
2410 days 5 hours ago
dvs194
*Greer slips her doodle napkin in her pocket, pulling out a small notepad*
*she approaches a table, her pen ready*
Greer: Hi! I'm Greer, and I'll be serving you today. Can I get you anything to drink?
2410 days 5 hours ago
joaogdh
(I'll have to go for now)

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!