This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cold Cases: Story One, Chapter Two

Topic » Cold Cases: Story One, Chapter..

2373 days 6 hours ago
Rain848
*Gets in the backyard seeing his dad and pushes him off greer*

Dad!
2373 days 5 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Mr.Blake: *turns to Asher* S-son, it's not w-what it looks like. She...she was going to hurt you...
2373 days 5 hours ago
Rain848
Just stop you have an image to up keep go inside it’s not going to look good with that Lisa murder open acts of violence like this make you look suspect
2373 days 5 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Mr.Blake: *twitches* Ffffffffffffffffffine. *he goes inside*
2372 days 22 hours ago
dvs194
*Greer stands holding her wrist, her eyes unfocused bc she's in shock at what just happened*
2372 days 16 hours ago
RyanAndrews
>< <> >< 13th November, 10:00 PM >< <> ><

The dark room where Victoria was relentlessly tortured remains the same. Except with Victoria’s hair matted in blood as it pools around her, bruises also strewn across her body including another captive -- Florence.
     Florence groaned, swaying her head around as she awoke in the same state as Victoria once did, Florence looks around and recognizes the figure standing in the dark.
     “You fucking asshole!” She spits at him but the figure just chuckles at her.
     “We’re going to do what we should’ve done a long time ago… Florence.” The figure smirks.
     “You don’t call me that!” Florence weeps in fear.
     “I’m afraid I can call you whatever I want. We’re going to transfer your power into Victoria and she’ll be the rightful owner and title of the greatest power. Well. Not the greatest,” they snicker, “All the power will be drained from you and your age will catch up to you, causing you to wither in age and if you don’t die because of age. Then I’ll slit your throat.” They smirk before chanting in latin.
     Florence howls in pain, snapping her head back as burns and bruises form around her body, including cuts as blood oozes out. While Victoria’s bruises, cuts, and burns start to heal up. A white, translucent figure is sucked out of Florence and a white aura floods over and consumes Victoria as she begins to convulse.
     Florence howls once more in agony before passing out. Victoria doesn’t stop convulsing. Her body keeps shaking violently as she has a seizure. The figure runs over to her, to try and stop her from hurting herself. But it’s too late. The spell reverses, with the white translucent figure being sucked out of Victoria and consuming Florence.
     “No! S-She was supposed to be strong e-enough!” They cry, desperate to help Victoria before Florence awakens and Victoria’s life force is completely sucked out.
      “I feel so much more stronger. Thank you…” Florence smirks devilishly before ripping herself from her restraints and walking out of the room. The figure slamming his fist down on Victoria’s dead body.

>< <> >< 14th, November, 11:00 AM >< <> ><

Mr.Blake sits in his study, wrapping a bandage around his knuckles from the severe blow he sent to Greer after having after relentlessly beating her. Mr.Blake groans in pain as he has a headache from dark flashbacks that consist of him beating his wife. Which he thought Greer resembled like back when he met her.
     He sobs incoherently before Asher bursts through the door. He goes over to comfort his father, the epiphany that the Blake family has done so much wrong and Asher being caught up in the middle of it was hurting him. Mr.Blake couldn’t look him in the eye.

- Flashback, 2 years ago -

Mr.Blake sits in the same study, smashing the room around as Asher sits down in one of his chairs, he’s infuriated with his son.
     “An A- seriously Asher?! Are you fucking kidding me! How would mom react upon finding this!” Mr.Blake screams, slamming Asher’s test results onto the table causing Asher to flinch, “Huh!?” Mr.Blake screamed once more. Starring Asher dead in the eyes.
     “You’re a pathetic, worthless child, you know that? To make up for this. I have a task. A task that’ll help your dad and this company.” Mr.Blake spits.
      “A-anything…” Asher stuttered in his state of fear.
     “It’s a rule that I have always held against you, especially after I caught you drooling over that Lana girl. You were once forbidden to sleep with the enemy but I have decided to lift that rule momentarily for you to commit one act that’ll fire daddy’s company to the top,” Mr.Blake pauses, “You’re going to flirt and sleep with Lisa Davies…” Mr.Blake smirked, looking at his son who quivered in fear and gagged in disgust.
     “N-no! W-why!”
     “Make her vulnerable, fragile, crack her and get her to spill all the secrets of the company and report back to me, alright?” Mr.Blake smirks, “You said you’d do anything for me.”
     Asher wiped some tears away and nods, before quickly running out of the room to commit those duties. On that day Lisa Davies became a pedophile and Davies Industries crumbled.

- Present -

Mr.Blake looks at his son and hugs him, weeping into his shoulder begging for forgiveness, Asher couldn’t say anything, but rub his back in comfort and stare aimlessly at the wall behind Mr.Blake.

>< <> >< 14th November, 10:00 AM >< <> ><

David is walking down the street with a dead crow in his hand. Jackson, swinging on the swing set at the playground waves him over and David crosses the road with ease to join Jackson. He smiles.
     “Hey, Jackson,” he says, sitting in a swing next to him. Jackson says “hi” back and stares at the dead crow in David’s grasp and gulps. David frowns.
     “Something wrong?” David quavers.
     “N-no, it’s just. That’s a dead crow,” Jackson said. Before cops pulled up to the playground and pointed their guns at David.
     “Get on the ground now!” They all hollered before an officer mustered the courage to slap cuffs onto David and that was the last time Jackson saw him before he was put into a jail cell to rot for the murder of Lisa Davies.

>< <> >< 15th, November 6:00 AM >< <> ><

Lana hadn’t been socializing with people much since her charade at Vaughn’s shop. After many days locked in her room she mustered the courage to finally step out into the sunlight before meeting up with Jodie at the local diner.
      Lana sat down across from Jodie who already had ordered her a coffee. Lana’s eyes were weary and droopy, her hair a mess, and she looked like absolute trash. It wasn’t flattering but Jodie wasn’t one to judge.
     “Hey, Lana, what’s up?” Jodie asked, her voice quavering in worry.
     “...” Lana doesn’t respond.
     “Lana?” Jodie says, lightly poking at her shoulder. Lana just stared blankly at her coffee before looking up at Jodie.
     “I-I…” Before Lana can continue her sentence a gunshot rings through the diner and everyone screams in panic. Blood seeps through Lana’s coat as she chokes on blood and falls to the ground. All she can hear are screams and cries and more importantly Jodie rushing to her aid. Then the last things she saw was red and blue and the last thing she could hear was the sirens of an ambulance. Before her world went black.

**END OF CHAPTER**
2372 days 15 hours ago
dvs194
(Whoaaa)
2372 days 15 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(Sorry for such a messy chapter. I promise to pick things up tomorrow because I just wanted to squeeze in one more chapter before exams tomorrow. Love you all ❤❤)
2372 days 13 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
(OH MY GOD LANA </33)
2372 days 3 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Omg I’m shook)
2372 days 1 hour ago
iGoddess
(( My internet isn't working and I wore out all my phone internet so I haven't been able to be on! Currently using work's wifi.))

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!