This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cold Cases: Story Two, Chapter 2

Topic » Cold Cases: Story Two, Chapter..

2166 days 21 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Date: 31st December, 2017
Chapter: “A Frosty Red Morning”

December 25th, 2017, 5:12 PM − Sheriff’s Station

Dick Minage saunters into the station, he looks over at the board and notices the bodies of Cheyenne Jackson and Joy Brooks printed on there. A question mark imposed between the two asking if the murders are connected. Dick walks over to Monica’s desk.
        “How’s Shazza doing?” Monica gives him a look. “How’s Shannon doing, you moron!”
        “Right. Well, he’s stable and will hopefully return to work tomorrow,” Monica rises from her seat and shuffles some papers. “If you’ll excuse me, I have some papers to file.” Monica groans and walks over to another room and on her way someone in a hood bumps into Dick and cuts him off from Monica causing him to yell out his question.
        “Why is he coming back so soon!?” Dick queried, yelling over the people now cutting the two off
        “We’re overloaded and the FBI isn’t making the job any easier!” Monica yelled over her soldier, then proceeded into the filing room. Dick balls his fist and takes a sip of his coffee he was holding the entire time. Dick sighs.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/89a5ca888c70f8ee8c663b6f95f44f0d/tumblr_n41jo87Fay1ql56ddo1_500.gif
        Chandler exits the bathroom, Dick acknowledges he’s in a state of shock and before he can question him about it. Someone’s already approached him; Deputy Vermin.
        “You alright? You looked shaken up after we found the body.” Ryan asked concerned.
        “I’m fine. Why wouldn’t I be? All in a day’s work.” Chandler gives him a friendly smile and walks off, rubbing the back of his neck, visibly antsy. Ryan dismisses his behavior and heads back off to work.

December 26th, 2017, 4:35 PM − Lake Rutherford

Chandler impatiently stands out waiting at Lake Ulrich, he looks down at a note in his hand that reads: Lake Rutherford, 4:30 PM sharp. He takes a big swallow and glances at his watch. Whoever sent him here was late by five minutes, and he was getting antsy.
        He looks back to when he was in the bathroom and seeing a note slide under the stall for him, he had quickly ran out of his stall and saw no one but a homeless man in the bathroom who had been squatting there for some time. But he nearly bit Dick’s dick off, so no one goes near him.
        Chandler pulls out a burner phone and calls an unknown number.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/ef2a838b37fa2ed457588a91cc2354ec/tumblr_ne6amhN5VC1rsh4mao8_250.gif
        The phone connected and Chandler was on the phone with an unidentifiable person. “I need some help.” mumbles and murmurs on the other line. “I’m at Lake Ulrich… I think someone knows. That someone knows what we did here! No, I did not! Last summer, remember? And if it isn’t that… it’s much, much worse than I thought. Get your ass down here I swear-” He looked at his phone expectantly. “She hung up.”
        In a furious rage, he tosses his phone into the lake. No one was turning up, he stared at the cabin across from the lake and he buried his hands in his jacket pockets and left the lake, vowing never to return.

December 31st, 2017, 6:16 PM − Minage Household

Monica runs across the kitchen to the living room and grabs a plate that was oddly placed on the coffee table and returns and puts it in the kitchen. She looks at everything she’s set up, all the party decorations. Everything. She smiles to herself like a proud soccer mother, then stops, because she’s not a regular mom, she’s a cool mom.
        Monica turns around and squeals when she sees Alec.
        “Jesus, child. You scared the dab out of me.” Alec stares at her blankly.
        “Really mom? The dab out of me? You’re fucking stupid.”
        “I’m fucking stupid.” she laughs to herself wearing that comment like a badge.
        Dick comes clambering out of the closet with a vacuum. “I finally got the vacuum untangled from the raccoon,” Dick says, walking over and starts to vacuum the already cleaned house. “Uh…”
        “First of all, why is there a raccoon in the closet and second of all, I already found the vacuum, I told you like two hours ago I found the spare in the garage.”
        Dick stares at her blankly. “God, fucking, dammit!” he curses as a raccoon scatters across the floor and Monica screams. Alec looks up from his slumped, seating position on the couch and looks up at Dick and Monica in annoyance.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/c651a5358232ccf659653a786c5c273b/tumblr_inline_oiegclhKGT1uyn7fs_400.gif
        “Okay honey.” Dick looks to Monica as she says this. “Not you. You’re Dick.”
        “Okay ouch.”
        “Your name is Dick.”
        “I don’t get a nickname.”
        Monica blinks and turns to Alec. “Who have you invited to the Minage Extravagant New Year’s Eve Party!”
        “Don’t say that.”
        “Okay.”
        “Uh, the entire Three Lakes school district.”
        “What?!”
        “I’m totally kidding. I just invited Arianna, I hate everyone else.”
        “Oh me too. I mean - not me too. Well, lucky you I invited a few kids who said they knew you.”
        “Uh, how’d you contact them?”
        “Facebook, duh. It’s what all the kids are using these days now, isn’t it?” Alec shakes his head and Monica frowns. “Oh.”
        “You’re nearly there. I just hope they’re not annoying. Who else is coming.”
        “Just as many people in town that are interested basically, mainly co-workers and their families.”
        Alec groans very loudly and goes back to his room to slumber and wallow in emotional turmoil.

In this episode:
Currently: Everyone doing their own thing and getting ready for the Minage Extravagant New Year’s Eve Party
Tonight: Minage Extravagant New Year’s Eve Party (7:00 PM EST, 6:00 PM CST)
Tomorrow: Joy Brooks Funeral (5/6:00 PM EST, 4/5:00 PM CST)
Note: It is public knowledge Cheyenne is dead, only few know her however and should be mourning, everyone is invited to the New Year’s Eve Gathering per Monica’s request. Jordan remains missing. This time, you may mingle and interact with other groups at the events.

(Posting to begin on Friday 8th of June, 5:00 PM EST, 4:00 PM CST)
2166 days 3 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(You may begin posting)
2166 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
Ryan is picking a shirt to wear tonight to the party. ^Hmm... this, this, or that?^
2166 days 3 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*alec catches the raccoon *
“Gotcha. Your name is herb”
2166 days 3 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Dick looks at Alec*
Dick: Alec, put the poor raccoon down.

*Kelsie drums her fingers across her dresser tossing between two dresses*

*Chandler wrings his hands*
2166 days 3 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“No its mine now douchebag”
*he carries it to his room*
2166 days 3 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Dick sighs*
Dick: This kid has problems.
2166 days 3 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*alec sets it down*
“Good raccoon”
2166 days 3 hours ago
Rain848
https://78.media.tumblr.com/ad9416981c16fcb2840bde6c049fa6c3/tumblr_inline_p7jmosJovp1rre457_540.gif

Honestly the bitch probably got what she deserved
2166 days 3 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*alec sighs*
“We’re sabotaging that party to ight herb you’re gonna be a youtube sensation.”
2166 days 3 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Kelsie finally picks out a dress*

*Dick knocks on Alec's door*
Dick: Guests should start arriving within the hour, I expect you to be dressed and behaving properly like a normal, teenage son.
2166 days 3 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Fuck off dick!”
*he glares at the door *
2166 days 3 hours ago
Rain848
Yea I’ll talk to you later

*She looks at her outfit*

Txts Alec* What are the chances I take some one home tonight. Any hot deputies over yet
2166 days 3 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Dick: I can feel you glaring through the door, stop it! Be down in five. Your mother wants to do something I don't know.
*heads back downstairs*
2166 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
Ryan puts on a shirt, smiling. ^Good.^
2166 days 3 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Ugh fuck you!”
*he puts on his hoodie and texts arianna*
Havent looked yet. I am plotting a scheme with a raccoon right now

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!