This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Coyote Episode 1: "Jumping the Gun"

Topic » Coyote Episode 1:..

1655 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*orlando snickers a bit at rooney*
“I’d need to find the stuff to actually make that and then actually making it thats too much work.”
*he waves to mari*
1655 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
"He's in Star Wars I think." She takes the cigarette from Rooney taking a drag. "Rooney. Right on. My name's Poppy. Maybe you know that?"
1655 days 22 hours ago
Demgirl6
Delaney: *wanders off from her parents, looking around the farmer's market with a frown* ...
1655 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
"...You need stuff for moonshine? I used shoe polish and rum." Poppy smiles angelically.
1655 days 22 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Goes over to Rooney*

Hey Bestie
1655 days 22 hours ago
Finnick
*Eddie immediately spills the rest of his soup down his front*
MMMMMFFFFFF... Not until now, I wasn't.

*He looks behind him*
I didn't want this soup anyway.
1655 days 22 hours ago
KingGeek
*Charlotte tosses a handful of carrots into her basket, giving a warm smile to the shopkeeper after paying*
1655 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“No wonder youalmost died.”
*he rolls his eyes glancing around bitterly*
1655 days 22 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Rooney: *to Poppy* I really don't care. *turns to Mari and smiles weakly* Hi.
1655 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
Poppy accidentally flicks some ashes onto Rooney. "Whoopsies." She turns her full attention to Orlando, offering him the cigarette. "You into that? I found poems about it. Like oh whats her name... Emily Dicklovin'."
1655 days 22 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Ben: *frowns* Oh. Sorry? *laughs* My mom has terrible soup. Don't get me wrong she's an incredible person and I really love her... *goes quiet and red*
1655 days 22 hours ago
Ajathekween
Hi Poppy
1655 days 22 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Rooney: *flinches at the ashes. She sighs, rubbing her face.* I'm going to get something to eat. *she gets up and walks through the farmer's market*
1655 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
"Hi Mari!" She grins at her. "Looking hot as ever."
1655 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he takes it back blowing smoke in her face*
“I’m not really into anything. Everything fucking blows even whoever the hell that is.”

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!