This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Coyote Episode 2: "Fish Out of Water"

Topic » Coyote Episode 2: "Fish..

1653 days 5 hours ago
turkeylover
K: "So everyone knows that Sheriff Mayer is a shitty sheriff and deserves to be fired, but when he gets fired, the job will go to another boring, straight, white male,Dallas, you 100% deserve the job, so I was wondering if you could help me get some dirt on Dallas, that will ruin his chances of becoming sheriff so that you can become sheriff."
1653 days 5 hours ago
Symmetry888
"That's kind of disturbing. Being physically violent to people isn't right."
1653 days 5 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Tucker: *looks at the birth certificate*
https://66.media.tumblr.com/7c81da613827b168e66723b828795e3f/tumblr_inline_nljf52PERK1s1v0f4.gif
You could've easily faked this. *is clearly shaken* I don't remember that night, and neither do you. I want you out of my office. *he looks at Dallas and shakes his head, ashamed her heard that*
1653 days 5 hours ago
Rain848
(Where is everyone?)
1653 days 5 hours ago
Piddu
"You had his name plastered on that birth certificate this entire time and didn't even look at it? Good God Serena."
1653 days 5 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Kelly Kole: *takes a deep breath* Darling, I appreciate all you're doing for me, I do. But... if I'm going to become Sheriff one day, it's not the dirty way. It's through honour and practice. I would love Tucker out of the job as much as you, but if Dallas takes it up, so be it.
1653 days 5 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“And neither is breaking into their house for no reason.”
*he tosses the totodile plushie he got into the air over and over catching it each time*
1653 days 5 hours ago
Symmetry888
Poppy smiles seeing it. "You broke through Delaney's window? And threw vases at her? So you be quiet." She eyes the window lock unsure how efficiently it's gonna work now though.
1653 days 4 hours ago
turkeylover
K: "I'm tired of seeing you get skipped over, because the world favors white men. You deserve it, you're the baddest bitch I know. And just know that you will get the job, even if I push Dallas down some stairs, in order for you to get it."
1653 days 4 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“I was also invited over to her house thats her fault.”
1653 days 4 hours ago
Tommy123
*Serena looks at Tucker*

I am telling the truth. You are Jesse's father and if you want proof then do a DNA test.
1653 days 4 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Kelly Kole: Please don't do that. *she grabs her daugher's shoulders* You can have as much dirt on Tucker as you like, but he's still a powerful, powerful man in this town, Karissa. Tread lightly, for your sake and mine. *she grips tighter* My job is in his hand, and if you screw this up... I could lose my job.
1653 days 4 hours ago
Symmetry888
"...That- okay." She grabs the totodile tossing it at him. "You wanna smoke pot?"
1653 days 4 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Tucker: I'm not doing a stupid DNA test! *grabs a lighter and burns the birth certificate. He throws it in his waste bucket* I'm not Jesse's father.
1653 days 4 hours ago
Piddu
(serena, tucker, dallas, karissa are at station.
poppy and orlando are at orlandos i think
some people were at the diner earlier)

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!